How to Import OST to Office 365by Dorma Kdetool OST Mailbox Converter
Know-How to Import OST to Office 365
Still, figuring how to import OST to Office 365? Do you want to know how to import OST to Office 365? If the answer is yes, then continue reading the blog as we discussed how to import Outlook files to Office 365. Most of us are not aware of how to import Outlook Mailbox items to Office 365 by using a professional OST to Office 365 Converter. We have further mentioned how the user can manually and by using OST to Office 365 migration tool, which can import the Outlook files to Office 365.
Manually Import OST File to Office 365
There is no direct way to import the Outlook files to Office 365, however, the user can import their Outlook files by using the Manual Process.
● Download, install, and run Outlook on your system.
● Click on the ‘File’ option and select ‘Import and Export’ option.
● Click on the ‘Next’ button and choose the PST file you want to convert.
● Browse the file you to the desired location and click on the ‘Finish’ button.
● Rename the file and create a password.
● Click on the ‘Finish’ option.
Import OST File to Office 365 Directly Using KDETools OST to Office 365
Using safe and professional software can help you save your time and effort while importing OST files to Office 365. The user can directly import the OST files to Office 365 by using KDETools OST to Office 365 software. The tool will migrate the data without any data loss or changing the files and folders.
Import OST Files Using KDETools OST to Office 365
● Download, install, and run OST to Office 365 tool and click on the ‘Browse’ option to download the data.
● Check the preview of the data and click on ‘Export’ and select from the available saving options.
● Now, a dialog box will appear on your system and select the desired location where you want to save the file.
● Then, click on the ‘Convert Now’ option and start the OST file to PST conversion.
● Once the files get converted, click on Office 365 and click on the ‘By Default Office 365’ option.
● Now, enter the credentials of Office 365 and click on the ‘Connect to Server’ option.
● Click on the ‘Start Processing’ option to migrate the OST file data into Office 365 account.
By following the above steps, the user can import their OST data to Office 365 by opting for KDETools OST to Office 365 software. Just make sure you use the demo version to know all the features of the tool and examine how safely it can import the Outlook mailbox items.
Summary -This blog entails the way how a user can import OST files to Office 365 manually and by using professional software. Ensure that you avoid using the manual way as it is complicated and time-consuming to use it so for a safer option, which is KDETools OST to Office 365 software.
Created on Jun 3rd 2020 16:42. Viewed 179 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.