How to HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer Wireless Setup?by henry Henry Emailsrvice
The HP Officejet Pro 8028 is an innovative home office work as it works as per your requirements. With the smart tasks, you can scan and arrange the receipts and start documentation by telephone using the HP printer. You can start accessing the printer and scanner, copy and scan, track ink levels with the HP smart app.
HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer Wireless Setup
Check out the steps mentioned below to know about how to perform HP Officejet Pro 8028 printer wireless setup process:
1. Ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 8028 printer and computer are turned on; the HP Officejet Pro 8028 wireless icon is switched on. Along with it, make sure that your printer and device are connected to the same network.
2. Choose the wireless setup wizard from the wireless settings option.
3. Along with it, connect the HP printer to the wireless router by entering the right credentials.
4. Visit the official HP website of the manufacturer and access the driver download tab.
5. From your printer, enter the model number and choose to start, and then download.
6. It is essential to follow the on-screen instructions properly from the website to start downloading process and start the wireless configuration of the printer driver.
7. Repeat the given prompts after the program is opened.
8. Select the wireless alternative under the connection type and then type the WPS pin on request.
9. Lastly, enter the password and connect it to the wireless network.
You need to follow these steps when you want to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8028 wireless printer ink setup process.
In this guide, we have discussed the HP Officejet Pro 8028 printer wireless setup process. If you have any other queries like HP Officejet Pro 8028 printer offline, check out the user manual to know the details.
Created on Oct 13th 2021 05:17. Viewed 42 times.