How to heal non-hereditary polycystic kidney disease naturally?by Gaurav Srivastava Digital Marketing Manager
Non-hereditary polycystic kidney disease is an inherited disease in which clusters of cysts develop primarily within the kidneys. The cysts get filled with fluids and increase the size of the kidney as they grow larger. If left untreated PKD may even progress to chronic kidney disease thereby harming your kidney gradually over time.
Non-hereditary polycystic kidney disease is a condition in which clusters of cysts develop primarily within or at the lining of the kidney. PKD is an inherited condition caused by mutation genes that come from your parents. The growth of the cyst inside the kidneys makes them much larger than they should be and damage the tissues that make up your kidneys. If left untreated or not diagnosed on time, PKD may even progress to chronic kidney disease, a condition for kidney failure.
Types of Polycystic kidney disease
There are two types of polycystic kidney disease caused by genetic flaws and these are:
· Autosomal dominant PKD: This type of PKD is far less common in children and the elderly. The signs and symptoms of AKPKD do not appear until you are between 30 and 50. Autosomal dominant PKD needs one parent to have this disease in order for the child to carry this gene.
· Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease: The less common type of non-hereditary polycystic kidney disease and is called infantile PKD because it can be diagnosed at an early age. Poor breathing function poses a threat to the life of a baby or a child. The baby who survives ARPKD at the early stages has a good chance of surviving into adulthood.
Complications of PKD
Polycystic kidney diseases put a threat to the life of the patient. There are several complications that appear as you have polycystic kidney disease and these are:
· Reducing kidney function: One of the serious complications of PKD is the gradual loss of kidney function over time. Approximately, half of those who have PKD nearly end up with kidney failure by the age of 60.
· High-blood pressure: Increased high blood pressure is another complication that grows because of PKD. High-blood pressure can further pressurize the arteries and veins in the kidney or that of your heart.
· Cysts in the liver: The chances of liver cysts in those having non-hereditary polycystic kidney disease increases with age. Women often develop larger cysts because the female hormone contributes to cyst development.
· Heart valve abnormalities: When this condition happens, the heart valve cannot close properly which causes blood to leak backward thereby increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
· Brain aneurysm: A balloon-like bulge in the brain’s blood vessel may cause hemorrhage if it ruptures. Those with a family history of aneurysm are more at the risk when they have PKD.
· Pregnancy complications: In most of the cases, preeclampsia has been observed in pregnant women but pregnancy is successful even if you have PKD. Those most at risk have high blood pressure even when they conceive next time.
Prevention of non-hereditary polycystic kidney disease
Keeping kidneys healthy with ayurvedic medicines and a dietary plan can help prevent some of the complications of PKD. Also, by preventing the causes of PKD from getting chronic you will be able to manage the symptoms easily. Other than that, what you can do is:
· Eat a low-sodium diet so that your kidney is not overburdened
· Quit smoke and limit alcohol use as they affect your lungs, heart, and kidneys
· Exercise regularly
· Maintain a healthy weight
· Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
· Cut down protein, phosphorus, and high-cholesterol food from your diet
· Bring down the high levels of blood sugar and blood pressure
Ayurvedic treatment to cure PKD
Apart from taking preventive measures, being a patient of the non-hereditary polycystic kidney disease, you can also take ayurvedic treatment to cure the health of kidney and eliminate the risk of having this genetic disorder again in your life. The ayurvedic medicines help cure the damage tissues and cells that caused you this inherited disease. The herbal extracts like Kaasni, Punarnava, Shirish, and GokshuradiGuggulu are some of the prominent herbs widely used in the ayurvedic treatment that helps prevent fluid retention and keep the kidney and urinary system healthy.
Karma AyurvedaSince 1937, Karma Ayurveda has been working diligently in bringing the therapeutical values of ayurvedic herbs in curing kidney problems. Thousands of patients have been saved with ayurvedic medicines by Karma Ayurveda. Karma Ayurveda also makes sure that you consume these medications organically and therefore, does not process them. So, if you want to heal your kidney with herbal medicines from nature, then Karma Ayurveda is your one-stop solution.
Created on Mar 27th 2019 06:10. Viewed 226 times.