How to Get PSARA License to Start Security Services?by Psara License Psara License
security agencies are the organizations which are involved offering security
solutions, such as security guard training to any business or industry
undertaking or any property or person, or company. The Private Security
Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005 is responsible to govern the operations of
private security agency in India. In this guide, we will cover how to obtain PSARA license for
What is PSARA?
The Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act 2005 is responsible to regulate all legal aspects of private security agencies across India. The Act applies to all states in India, except Jammu & Kashmir and it exists since June 2005.
Act for State Government
Each State Government has assigned an official under the act not below the rank of Joint Secretary or similar officer as a Controlling Authority for the state. The Controlling Authority is liable to issue the license of private security agency, regulation and renewal of operation of security agencies. Along with it, the Act also allows to make rules by the state government to conduct the provisions of the Act. There are many states implemented the rules of private security agency to remove the responsibilities of State Government.
Getting PSARA License
According to the act, no one will be able to operate a private security agency unless they obtain the PSARA license for Delhi. A private security agency needs permission from the Controlling Authority to provide private security outside the country to consult the Central Government beforehand. Anyone who is going to start a business should be licensed in the country.
Eligibility for PSARA License
Only an Indian agency, company, or association of persons can seek PSARA license for UP. In addition, most of the shareholder should be Indian if it is a company. Along with these conditions, here are other conditions to be fulfilled –
· The company or individual cannot be crooked by a court for an offence, and punishment for the same is imprisonment for up to 2 years or more;
· The company or individual shouldn’t be alleged of an offence related to formation, promotion, or management of a company, or any misconduct or fraud committed by them related to the company;
· The individual cannot be removed or dismissed from the service of government service due to moral turpitude or misconduct
· The company or individual cannot keep connections with any association or organization that is prohibited due to their activities which are the real threat to public order or national security.
When it comes to interview and select candidates for private security guard position, all of the security agencies should prefer individuals who have served as an employee to one of these departments –
· Air Force
· Home Guards
· Police, along with armed constables
Other armed forces
For more details You can Contact us on :7859907204 and Visit our website : www.psaralicensesecurity.com
Created on Mar 5th 2018 03:34. Viewed 234 times.