How to Get Admission in Top Colleges of Pune for Computer Engineeringby Kavya Somer Top and Best
Computer engineering also known as Computer Science Engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with development of computer hardware and software. After completing a computer engineering program, the student can pursue job in software and IT companies. They can also choose to work in the field of robotics, artificial intelligence, etc. The expansion of the technology in the world has made computer engineering as one of the most lucrative and sought-after career options.
Eligibility criterion for admission in computer engineering program are:
Undergraduate course: Aspiring students should have passed 10+2 exams with more than required aggregate marks from a recognised board of examination. The aspiring student must have had Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects.
Postgraduate course: Aspiring students need to pass their graduation in engineering (B.Tech. or B.E.) with more than required aggregate marks from a from a recognised university.
B.Tech. and B.E. are the most popular courses in the field of mechanical engineering. They are a 4-year undergraduate engineering course that provide practical and theoretical knowledge of computer hardware and software. Selection of candidates for admission in these programs are generally through entrance tests such as, IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, etc. These exams are conducted at all-India level, state level and college level.
Aspiring engineers need to read more about the entrance tests that are required for admission in their desired colleges beforehand. Start preparing for these tests as early as possible and make a clear list of colleges that interest you. Always choose colleges that have better and modern infrastructure. You can visit websites of the colleges and college ranking sites for a better understanding of the school environment.
Dates for various admission entrance exams are announced in newspapers, websites and other platforms you can visit here for relevant dates. Apply as soon as possible and make sure that you understand and follow the guidelines of the relevant body. Download and read the information brochure for detail information and admission schedule of the institute.
Here is a list of top colleges in Pune for computer engineering courses:
1. Zeal College of Engineering and Research, Narhe. It offers B.E. program that is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU).
2. Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi. It offers B.E. program that is affiliated to SPPU.
3. Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering Management and Research, Akurdi. It offers B.E. program that is affiliated to SPPU.
4. College of Engineering, Shivaji Nagar. It offers B.Tech. In Computer Engineering program that is affiliated to SPPU.
5. Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi. It offers B.E. program that is affiliated to SPPU.
6. Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pimpri (PCCOE), Nigdi. It offers B.E. in Computer Engineering program that is affiliated to SPPU.
7. Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Bibwewadi. It offers B.Tech. In Computer Engineering program that is affiliated to SPPU.
8. Army Institute of Technology, Dighi Hills. It offers B.E. in Computer Engineering program that is affiliated to SPPU.
9. Bharati Vidyapeeth, College of Engineering-Pune, Pune Satara Road. It offers B.Tech. In Computer engineering that is affiliated to the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
10. Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Lavale Village. It is a college of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) and offers B.Tech. In Computer Engineering program.
Created on Jun 28th 2019 00:07. Viewed 253 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.