How to Fix System Service Exception Stop Code in Windows 10by Alexa Is McAfee Cloud
You might be knowing that the System Service Exception on Windows 10 device is a ‘Blue Screen of Death.’ Presently, the BSOD comprises of helpful data for solving the issue associated with your device. To know about the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error in a bit depth, go through this blog carefully.
Updating the device
- Firstly, put the combination of Windows+I for launching the Settings option.
- Then, move to Update and Security.
- After that, see under Windows Update for any leftover updates.
- Note that if you have got any available updates, then you need to save the important documents.
- Next, tap on the Restart now option.
- Lastly, remember that the device of yours shall be rebooted at the time of this procedure.
Updating System Drivers
- Firstly, tap on Update and Security.
- Then, press on Windows Update.
- After that, tap on View update history.
- Note that the recent update driver is displayed at this place.
- Next, write the device manager into the Start menu search box.
- Then, choose the best match.
- After that, move downwards to the list and see the error icon. If nothing is available over there, then your driver is not the cause behind your problem.
- If you get any yellow ‘alert’ icon, launch the part by the pull-down arrow, do a right-click on the issue creating driver as well as choose ‘Update driver.’ Choose ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ for allowing Windows to do the updating task.
- Firstly, write the command prompt into the Start menu search box.
- Then, do a right-click on the best match.
- After that, choose Run as administrator.
(Or else, put the combination of Windows+X button, choose Command Prompt (Admin) situated from the menu).
- Next, write chkdsk/r.
- After that, tap on the Enter.
- Note that the command prompt shall scan the device for errors as well as fixes any problem.
- Firstly, write Command Prompt (Admin) into the ‘Start menu’ search box.
- After that, do a right-click as well as choose Run as administrator.
- Then, write the given order https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-system-service-exception-windows-10/.
- After that, tap on the Enter.
- Next, give some time for the order to finish. This shall be taking 20 minutes. It shall depend on the device health. Even if it gets stuck in some of the times, give some time to finish it up fully.
- After that, write sfc/scannow as well as tap on the Enter whenever the procedure gets over.
Resetting Windows 10
- Firstly, tap on Settings.
- Then, press on Update and Security.
- After that, tap on Recovery.
- Next, choose Get started under Reset this PC.
- Note that the device restarts whenever you tap on the key, ensure that you have backup files having important information in advance.
- Restart the device.
- Lastly, choose ‘Keep my files’ or else ‘Remove everything’.
John Matson is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Jan 24th 2020 11:17. Viewed 238 times.