How to Fix ‘Sysprep audit mode can’t be turned on’ Error?by Devin Smith seo
Windows itself is an efficient OS, but tools like Microsoft’s System Preparation help enhance its functionality. However, there may be instances where you might face issues such as Sysprep audio mode can’t be turned on. In this blog, we will show how the issue can be fixed. So, here are the steps to fix the error.
Installing Windows Cumulative update
In case the user wishes to install Windows cumulative update, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Select the Start logo and click on the Settings option.
- You should select the Updates and Security option.
- Go to the Windows Updates.
- Windows will browse for the latest updates and display all the applicable updates.
- Start with installing any awaiting Cumulative Windows updates.
- Now, the update needs a reboot to save the changes.
- Finally, restart the system and look for any perfections.
Exchange the Spopk.dll File
In case the user wants to exchange the Spopk.dll file, then abide by the provided steps.
- In case you look the error log, you may locate sufficient detail to determine what is the reason for the issue.
- Moreover, few users have complained that exchanging the ‘spopk.dll’ file in the Windows installation directory has solved the issue.
- On the other hand, you require to locate the ‘spopk.dll’ file from different Windows 10 system and exchange it with the one in the recent PC. Here are the steps:
- To exchange the file, you may require to take ownership of the ‘spopk.dll’ and allow the permission to exchange the file.
- After that, launch the File Explorer and go to the pursuing location: C:WindowsSystem32.
- You should find and right-click on the file of Spopk.dll. Then choose the Properties option.
- You require to take the file’s ownership.
- Once you take the ownership, reach the Spopk.dll file and right-click on it.
- You have to click on the Properties option.
- Go to the Security section.
- Then choose the username you would like to provide permission to.
- Beneath the ‘Permissions for Users’ option search the full control’ box below ‘Allow ‘ section.
- Finally, click on the Apply button and select the OK option to apply the changes.
Exchange Spopk.dll file
- On different Windows 10 system, launch the File Explorer.
- After that, go to the pursuing location: C:WindowsSystem32.
- Reach the Spopk.dll file and copy it then store it in the flash drive.
- You should go to the Spopk.dll file to the pursuing location in the fresh system: C:WindowsSystem32.
- Window want your permission if you would like to exchange the file, then select Yes.
- Now, after successfully exchanged, launch the Syspreparation utility and look for any perfections.
Windows 10 Updates Pause
In case the user wishes to pause the Windows 10 updates, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- You should reach the Start logo and choose the Settings option.
- After that, click on the Update and Security option.
- Then launch the Windows Updates section.
- You have to select the option ‘Pause update for 7 days’.
- Finally, continue with the System Preparation utility and look for any perfections.
Created on May 4th 2020 00:14. Viewed 189 times.