How to fix QuickBooks payroll update error 12152?by Amelia Smith accounting and Bookkeeping
Want to learn the complete set of steps to eliminate QuickBooks update error 12152? If yes, then reading this segment carefully will surely help. The QuickBooks error code 12152 can often be seen when the internet connection is interrupted. This error can be a bit confusing, but is a commonly encountered issue. There are a bunch of factors triggering such an error in QuickBooks. To learn further about such an error, make sure to read this segment carefully. Or you can also contact our tech team at +1(844)405-0907 and we will provide you with immediate support services.
See Also: Best ways to solve QuickBooks error h505
What causes QuickBooks update error 12152?
There can be a bunch of factors causing this issue. Let us have a look:
· One of the basic causes can be if QuickBooks unable to read the license data
· Another reason can be if there are any malware infection
· The user can also experience similar issue in case improper framework document or registry section
· Also, if some new windows that has API keys but are not properly working
· Moreover, if deleting an important framework document or registry section
Steps to fix QuickBooks update error 12152
The user can try to fix the update error 12152 using the steps related to admin access. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
· The very first step is to start the computer
· After that, login as admin tab
· Once done with that, the user needs to click on the start tab
· Also, click on all programs, accessories, system tools and then click on the system restore
· Now, select the restore my pc as earlier time option tab
· Click on next heading
· Click on to restore the point list
· Choose the latest system to restore that point from a displayed screen
· Press next tab
· Click on the next key
· And when the restoration process is complete, reboot the system
We end this post right here with the hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in eliminating the error code 12152. However, if you have any query or if you require our assistance at some point in time, and then in that case feel free to contact our QuickBooks tech support at +1(844)405-0907 and we will provide you with immediate support services. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.
Created on Jul 11th 2023 01:17. Viewed 92 times.