How to Fix QuickBooks Has Stopped Working Error?by Adelina Martin Bookkeeping & Accounting Solution For Small Busine
QuickBooks won’t open or has stopped working error is one of the most commonly seen errors. QuickBooks users often face. This type of error is usually seen due to a couple of reasons, which we will be discussing later in this post
You may see the following error message on your desktop screen:
“A problem caused the program to stop working correctly or Windows is checking for a solution to the problem”
Thus, if you are also facing QuickBooks has stopped working or not responding error, then keep reading or you can also contact us, and let our accounting professionals handle the situation for you. Our experts will ensure to provide the best possible support services round the clock.
Causes of the QuickBooks has stopped working error
The user can face the QuickBooks has stopped working error due to the below factors:
- Corrupted or damaged QBWUSER.INI file
- Or the hard drive is damaged
- Program file is corrupted
- QuickBooks stopped functioning properly
- Damaged windows operating system
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks has stopped working problem
The user can access the file from a new folder location. This can be done by:
- The very first step is to press Windows + E keys
- And then, the user will have to find the data with .qbw extension
- Also, the user needs to right click the same and select copy
- After that move to the C drive and create a new folder
- Followed by naming the folder as QBTEST
- The next step is to open the QBTEST folder and paste the file
- Also, open QuickBooks by holding CTRL
- Now, select open or restore an existing company
- The last step is to open the QBTEST folder and see if QuickBooks is not responding.
Use QuickBooks system repair tool and try to fix the issue:
- The user needs to download the QuickBooks repair tool
- And then save the file in a local folder
- Also, shut down all the existing open program and install the tool
- This might take some time to run
- And then, reboot the system
At this point, we believe that the QuickBooks has stopped working error might have been resolved. However, if the error continues to trouble you, then do not hesitate in calling us at any point of time.
Make a call at our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-761-1787, and our QuickBooks enterprise tech support team and professionals will ensure to provide the best possible support services.
Created on Sep 10th 2020 04:07. Viewed 229 times.