How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6123 0,by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Are you facing challenges in your QuickBooks Software and not able to open QuickBooks files as it is showing an error 6123, 0? Generally this error displays an error message that "QuickBooks is trying to access the company file but cannot contact the database server"
Reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code -6123, 0
- The main computer has a corrupt network connection.
- Firewall network is blocking a port needed to communicate with the server hosting the company file.
- Damaged QBW files.
- Corrupt QuickBooks data or program files.
- Your system has multiple QuickBooks database services running.
- The privacy service of McAfee antivirus is installed with the Block Web Bugs filter option selected that is conflicting with QB Desktop.
- Same company file is open in a new version of QuickBooks.
- You are restoring a backup from a flash drive or from a removable storage device.
- Damaged Window user.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error Code -6123, 0
Solution #1 – Use QuickBooks File Doctor tool
QuickBooks File Doctor is an excellent tool to fix some of the most common causes that trigger QuickBooks errors. You can download this handy tool for Intuit’s official website. After QuickBooks File Doctor is downloaded, install it and run on your system. It may present you the possible damages in data or file that may be causing the QB error. You will have two options to fix the damages shown in the result you received after running the tool:
- You can restore the backup of company files.
- If you are not able to open your company file, send your company record to QuickBooks Data Recovery You should contact QuickBooks Technical Support for facts healing service from Intuit Data services.
Solution #2 – Install and run the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- On your host (main) computer, check my network connection. Install and run the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool. Move to the next solution if the above mentioned solutions don’t work.
We hope that this article will assist you with everything you should know about QuickBooks Error Code -6123, 0. You can try the solutions mentioned on this page and fix the error if it pops up on your screen. If you still have any trouble, or you face any other QuickBooks related issue, you can contact our 24*7 QuickBooks Error Support Number, and our QuickBooks Support Team will be glad to offer you quick and precise solutions.
Created on Jun 29th 2018 18:28. Viewed 172 times.