How to fix Norton Antivirus Error Code 8504?by Hari Narayan Sr.Seo (Search Engine Optimization)
Are you looking to fix the Error Code 8504 then this blog will help you to resolve your problem. Norton antivirus is modern software that not only detects the malware and viruses but also eliminates them once detected. It keeps your device free from spyware, malware and other online attacks. But sometimes, you received an error code 8504, that may crash the active program window or misbehave with your device hence, in result your window runs slowly and responds badly to mouse or keyboard input.
This error code 8504 may occur due to some genuine reasons that are listed below:
• It might be possible that your installation
setting is not correct.
• Also, check the configuration setting as the wrong configuration forces this software to stop working.
• Also, it happens when two antivirus software is installed in the same device.
• This error code also happens while an upgrade or the installation process to the latest version.
For more information regarding the error code 5804 you can reach us at Norton Error Code 8504 Support UK.
To resolve this problem follow these steps and enjoy barrier-free antivirus software benefits:
• Repair the required registries entry associated with the error by following steps:
1. Click the start button and then type ‘command’.
2. Now press ctrl + shift + enter key together.
3. The disk cleanup process will start, now select 'Temporary File'.
4. Then, click on the checkboxes for entries you want to clean.
• Initiate a malware or virus scan:
Scan all the possible threats prevailing in the device with the help of anti-virus that will help to eliminate the error from appearing.
Clean up the system junk by current disk cleanup
with these steps:
1. Click on the Start button and type command
2. It displays a permission dialogue box, click yes to that
3. Now, type ‘cleanmgr’ then press enter
4. Disc cleanup will begin and the temporary files will be deleted
• The main resolution of this error is to install all available window updates by following these steps:
1. Click the start button
2. A search box appears then type update and press enter
3. A Window update dialogue box will display on the screen
4. If an update is pending then click install update button
These steps are very easy to follow and resolve the problems yourself. But it stills the error appears and stop working on your device then you must not wait for troubleshooting, instead reach out to Norton error code contact phone uk to take the support of technician team who have vast knowledge of Norton software, issues and issues related solution.
Created on Jun 14th 2019 05:08. Viewed 216 times.