HOW TO FIX NETFLIX NOT WORKING ON YOUR SAMSUNG SMART TVby Isa Bella SEO Strategist
Your Samsung smart TV may start showing Netflix not working error. It can be because of the applications that are running on your Samsung TV, but many people have stated that Netflix crashes regularly on their smart TV. In case there is not an issue with Netflix, then you need to check your smart TV. Go through the instructions listed below to fix Netflix not working issue.
Here’s How to Fix Netflix Not Working on Your Samsung Smart TV
Solution 1: Log Out of Netflix
• Open the home screen of Netflix.
• Go to the left-hand side to search for the menu list on the home screen of the menu.
• In case you are not able to search for the menu list by going to the left-hand side of the display.
• Slide up and after that, choose the Settings option.
• Otherwise, choose the gear symbol.
• Select the Settings option.
• Click on the Log out button.
• Choose the Yes option to verify.
• Now, you will be successfully logged out to fix Netflix not working on your Samsung smart TV error.
• Wait until the procedure gets completed on your device.
• After that, log in to the Netflix account again.
• Play any video to check that you have fixed Netflix not working error.
Go through the below-mentioned instructions in case you do not get the Settings or the gear symbol:
• After opening the Netflix application, type the sequence through the arrow keys on the remote of the Samsung smart TV: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.
• Now, you will get an option to select among signing out, deactivating and starting over.
• You need to click on the logout option.
• After completing the logout procedure, log in to the Netflix account again and try to fix this issue.
Solution 2: Reinstalling the Netflix application
• Click on the Home option.
• Search for the Apps option.
• You will find the fear symbol located in the upper right-hand side of the display.
• Choose the gear symbol, and it will open many options on your screen.
• Search for the Netflix application.
• Select it and after that, select the Delete option.
• Once you have uninstalled the Netflix application, return to the Smart Hub.
• Select the magnifying glass to find the Smart Hub.
• Search for Netflix.
• Install the Netflix application again on your device.
Solution 3: Reset the Smart Hub
• Click on the menu option provided on the remote of the Samsung smart TV.
• Search for the Smart Hub.
• Choose the Smart Hub Reset option.
• Verify that you wish to complete this procedure in case the device asks that you really want to remove all the applications.
• Type the PIN.
• Once you have completed the reset procedure successfully, return to the Smart Hub.
• Now, start installing the Netflix on your device.
• Wait until the installation procedure gets completed.
Isa Bella is a Engineer turned writer who covers technological innovations and science. In addition to writing for her printer support blog and IT support services blogs, she has written tips and tricks, whitepapers, essays, and guides. Her favorite topics are brother printer, epson printer support, hp printer support etc.
Previous Article:- Lexmark Optra E320 Printer – Private Printing Expertness
Created on Jun 21st 2019 05:12. Viewed 224 times.