How to fix Microsoft Account Issues in Windows 8?by Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Microsoft Account issue arises due to corrupt files or conflict between the applications, so you need to go for the clean boot process and System File Checker process. These two processes will help you to get rid of Microsoft Account issue.
Microsoft Account Issues | Troubleshooting Steps
Clean Boot Process in Windows 8
In this process either you can refresh your PC or can reinstall your PC. It is recommended to first perform the refresh process, this process mostly fixes the issue and the detailed information is listed below.
· Hover your mouse to the right edge of the screen then, swipe the same and select Settings.
· On the settings page, you will get various options; select ‘Change PC Settings’.
· Thereafter, select Update and Recovery option and further click on Recovery.
· Then you will find the refresh option, click Get Started.
· Instructions will be provided on your PC screen, follow the same and complete the process.
System File Checker Process
· This process scans and fixes the corrupt files on the PC. This process is effective and useful to fix Microsoft Account issue.
· Click on the Start Menu and type ‘cmd’ in the search bar.
· Now right-click on ‘cmd’ section and select the option ‘run as administrator’.
· In the box, type ‘sfc/scannow’ and hit Enter.
· The process will begin and it will take some time, till then do not close the command box.
If still getting the issue, then create the new administrator account and delete the previous account. You may also switch to the local user account and try to access the Microsoft Account from the authorized email address.
Source : how to create microsoft account ,
Created on Feb 12th 2018 01:32. Viewed 343 times.