How to Fix Memory Error 0 1793 in Windows 10?by Billy Mark Blogger
In Windows 10, there are lots of people facing the problem of memory error 0 1793. If you are one of them, then there is no need to be worried. Here, you can easily attain enough information to eradicate the error effortlessly. Most importantly, there is no particular cause that can make it difficult for users to play games smoothly. Some of the common issues are game crashing, slow Performance, or freezing screen. In case you encounter any of these common problems, then make sure to follow the given methods to overcome it easily.
Ways to Eradicate Memory Error 0 01793 in Window 10
Method 1: Reboot your System
Whenever you face problems like slow performance or freezing, then restart your PC. It is healthy enough in this condition as it fixes bugs and saves time when the device encounters a memory leak or an error. Here’s how to do it.
- If the system can operate, then go to the Start Menu.
- Click on the Power option available in the left side corner of the screen.
- Choose Restart and wait until the system completes the process.
- Now check whether the issue has been resolved or not. If this fails to solve the problem, then try out the following methods.
Method 2: Set Virtual Memory to Automatic
Memory error 0 1793 can be resolved by setting virtual memory to automatic. For that, your system needs to have at least 20 GB of free space in the drive. So, let’s explore the points and see how to do it:
- Go to the Start Menu and locate Control Panel
- Click on Control Panel to open it.
- Choose System.
- On the following window, go to the Computer name, domain, and workgroup setting section.
- Tap on the Change settings.
- Switch to the “Advanced” tab in the system properties wizard.
- Select Setting available below the section, namely Performance.
- By doing so, the Performance options wizard will pop up on your screen.
- Tap on the “Advanced” tab and then Change button.
- Choose “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.”
- Click on Ok to confirm the process.
Method 3: Run Disk Cleanup Tool
With the support of Disk Clean up utility, you can easily detect the space occupied by numerous categories of the chosen drive. As we know, there is a storehouse of various components like temporary files, browser cache, downloaded files, DirectX shader cache, and many more. These storehouses occupy a lot of unnecessary space with junk files. So, running the disk cleanup tool can help clean data and solve several issues like Memory error 0 1793 easily. Here’s how to do it.
- Tap Window button + R together to open the Run dialog box.
- Type the command cleanmgr and hit the enter button.
- The disk cleanup tool will appear on your screen.
- Select the Drives and initiate the scanning process.
- Tap on every checkbox accordingly and press Ok to confirm it.
- Now check whether the problem is resolved or not.
Method 4: Lower the Texture Feature of the Game
Users can also try to solve the problem by lowering the texture quality of the game. With this, it can sometimes eradicate issues by using less amount of memory. Hence, you need to reduce the texture quality and check how this works for your system.
Method 5: Reinstall Windows 10
If the methods mentioned above are unable to solve your system’s memory error 0 1793, then it is better to reinstall Windows 10. Though, it is a tedious task, whereas most of the users have resolved the problem by this only. So, make sure to uninstall and install new windows 10 in your PC and overcome the problem by starting fresh.
Alex Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Alex has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
More To read
Created on Nov 7th 2019 23:19. Viewed 274 times.