How to fix Instagram not responding issueby Michel Clark Blogger
Get solved the Instagram issue in quick time
Instagram is a popular photo and a short video sharing social media service that has enormous usage worldwide with a giant userbase. You can access Instagram on the web or its android or iOS application for using its services. You may face some unexpected trouble by the Instagram not responding issue on any device.
Resolve Instagram issues easily
For the proper working of the Instagram, you require to get rid of any unresponsive issue of this service by using the following methods.
Use a proper internet connection:
Having an active internet connection is an essential feature required by Instagram to work properly and executing the commands given by the user.
You need to ensure that the device you are using to operate Instagram is getting the proper signals of the internet connection.
Touchscreen not working:
Not only the software but the hardware also create some issues in the unresponsive behavior of Instagram.
Thus, you should ensure that no touchscreen issue is creating a problem in providing the command to Instagram.
If you are using the website of Instagram then you should ensure that the device you are using should not hang.
Additional fixing methods of unresponsive Instagram issue
You can also employ the following methods to resolve the Instagram not responding problem.
- Update the Instagram app. Updating the application of Instagram is also a significant step in resolving not responding problem.
- Clear the cache of the Instagram app. You can also opt for the method to remove the cache memory of the Instagram app.You can complete this function by visiting the settings section and following this process Apps > Instagram App > Clear Cache.
- Gelt latest OS. Using an old and outdated operating system of the device you are using can create the incompatibility between the device and the Instagram app.This situation can be resolved by upgrading the OS of the device you are using to its latest version.
- Give Permission. You should provide the required permissions for the working of Instagram on the android or iOS devices.You can provide permission by navigating to the Apps section in the Settings and visiting to the Instagram app permission section.
- Restart the device. Whether you are using the mobile or the desktop device for using Instagram, you can resolve any problem by restarting the device.The restart will heal the device from any problem caused by the overheating due to excessive use of the device.
You can also uninstall and then re-install the Instagram app to get the latest features and erasing the old bugs.
You can establish contact with the customer service team of Instagram to obtain the required information about the Instagram not responding problem.
Created on Aug 13th 2020 07:42. Viewed 339 times.