How to fix Google Chrome Issues on Mac?by Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Google Chrome is the advanced browser and denoted as the king of the browsers. It offers ample of features to the users and same is liked by most of the users. Despite having the great features, some users reported the issue on Google Chrome. To resolve the same, users need to diagnose it and thereafter go for the solution.
One of such issue is the ‘Google Chrome not working on Mac’. In this case, cookies and caches may block the path of the Google Chrome or extensions may disrupt the performance of the Chrome. So, to fix the same, you need to clear the caches and disable the extensions. The detailed instructions are listed below.
Google Chrome not working on Mac | Comprehensive solution
Clear cookies and caches
· Open Google Chrome from your Mac.
· Click on the Menu icon, located at the top-right of the page.
· Select ‘More tools’ from the drop-down menu and under the same, you will find few more options; select Clear browsing data.
· Thereafter, a new window will open; click on ‘Advanced’ icon, located at the top of the page.
· Select browsing history, cookies, Autofill password and more.
· After selecting them, click Clear Data.
· Open Google Chrome and click on the menu icon to select ‘More tools’.
· Under the same, select Extensions.
· A new window will open and it will show the list of extensions.
· Select the one and click on Disable button.
Apply these steps to fix the Google Chrome issues on Mac. However, if still persist an issue, then remove the Chrome and install it again.
Created on Feb 6th 2018 00:14. Viewed 294 times.