How to fix Gmail not working Issue on IPhoneby Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Are you aware about the Gmail ? Gmail is one of the leading and major email services providing company in the world. With more than one billion users base is a sheer testimony of the fact that how much it is popular among the user base. Apart from emailing services it also helps in providing various features to their customer like Doc sheet, drive as well as excel sheet and cloud storage. So, In case if you have uses the Gmail then you must be aware about the kind of services it’s provides to you in form of security, features as well as services. But sometimes user does face problem one of the common problem user face while working on this particular email services is Gmail is not working properly on Iphone. User can take the assistance and help from technical support or follow these simple procedure to fix the issue on time.
· First of all, If you have any alternate gmail account then try login through it. If it’s doesn’t work then follow these procedure.
· Remove all your gmail account on the Iphone and then try to add it again.
· Now go to the setting of the I phone and click on the mail,contacts and calendar.
· Click on the Add account tab and choose the Google from the list.
· Now enter your account details as well as username and password.
· Click on next button.
· Again in case, if you have issue with the Gmail account then reverify you iphone client web access.
· In order to do so, Go to safari web browser and then click on gmail search mail address.
· Again sign into the gmail and then click on continue to allow access to device.
· Further get back to your email client and try accessing the mail from gmail app.
In case if that does not resolve the issue, then its better to take the help from the technical support, they have highly qualified technical professional which will help you in fixing the issue on time. They work 24*7/365 days in order to resolve the issue.
Created on Mar 5th 2018 06:01. Viewed 498 times.