How to fix error of internet explorer not responding in windows 10?by Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Internet explorer web browser is accomplished with remarkable features. But sometime user may face technical glitches. To combat the technical hiccups in remarkable manner, user can have a quick look on set of instructions that has been illustrated below:-
· User is required to rename user profile and edit registry in error free manner.
1. User is required to reboot computer system
2. Furthermore, user is required to login as administrator
3. Moving ahead, user is required to rename profile in jiffy
4. Moreover, user is required to search for the username and fix central profile key in cost effective manner
5. Moving to next step, user is required to right click on left folder and hit single click on select export option
6. Finally hit click on reboot option
· User is required to reset internet explorer browser in reliable manner
1. User is required to hit click on task manager option that appears on screen
2. Furthermore, user is required to locate explorer under processes tab in swift manner
3. Now user is required to hit click on end process option
4. User is required to press window key and run box in rapid manner
5. Furthermore, user is required to move ahead to advanced tab and proceed to single click on reset option
6. Now user is required to delete personal setting and hit click on reset option
7. Finally user is required to restart system to resolve the error
In case of any suggestions, technical expertise welcome wholeheartedly all queries and provide impeccable assistance at doorstep in cost effective manner. User can trigger call on internet explorer support number 24/7 round the globe in nick of time.
Created on Jan 4th 2018 04:44. Viewed 318 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.