How to Fix Error Code NW-3-6 on Netflixby Rdx Tango Get complete real-time protection and safeguard yo
Technology is not faultless. All types of errors show up at any time. It can be annoying when you are watching your favorite content on Netflix and see error code NW-3-6 on your screen. Don’t worry. We will show you more than one solution for this error.
How to fix error code NH-3-6
Before starting to fix this error, you need to know what the meaning of this error is. A notification also appears on your screen with this error code.
This error notification means your device cannot make any connection with Netflix. It may be an issue due to configuration or network. It may be a problem with the internet provider or streaming device. Here are the various methods that you use to fix this error code NH-3-6.
1) Ensure that the Internet is Properly Working
First, you need to check your router is enabled, and Wi-Fi streaming is turned on. Then you need to check if the streaming device can access the internet.
2) Restart the Device
Temporary suspension likely caused the device to disconnect from the wireless network. In this situation, you need to wait till it connects again.
If your device is not disconnected from the Wi-Fi and does not get the internet access, you need to disconnect and then connect again manually. This process refreshes the connection.
3) Reset or Restart the Router
Another method is to reboot the modem or router. You can do this from the default settings, but need to remember that you need to know your username and password before you start. If you forget your username and its password, then you need to contact your Network provider to get the login details again.
4) Set DNS automatically for Game console
You can use this solution if you use a PlayStation or Xbox.
Follow the steps for PlayStation:
- Launch the menu and click on settings.
- Locate network settings.
- Select Internet connection settings.
- In the menu, choose “Custom.”
- Select the Wired connection or Wi-Fi option.
- Click on “Automatic” in the IP address settings.
- Select “Do Not Use” in the DHCP hostname.
- Click on “Automatic” for MTU and DNS settings.
- Select “Do Not Use” for “Proxy Server.”
- When you have done the above, choose X to complete and select the “Test” connection to view when you resolve this issue.
Follow the steps for Xbox:
- Locate the Guide option on your controller and tap on it.
- Launch settings.
- Choose System settings.
- In settings, choose “Network Settings and then select “Configuration Network.”
- Locate DNS settings and choose “Automatic.”
- Now switch off Xbox and then turn on again and try to access Netflix.
Rdx Tango is an avid technical blogger, a magazine, a publisher of guides at Blog World, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
Source :- How to Fix Error Code NW-3-6 on Netflix
Created on May 22nd 2020 08:47. Viewed 70 times.