How to Fix Disabled File Sync for Adobe Creative Cloud?by James B. software
There are several aspects that decline the Adobe Creative Cloud, and the major one was that it prevents you from syncing the files by a CC account. Here we have discussed a few possible steps that can be used to overcome the issue of Adobe CC syncing. Here are the steps to fix disabled file sync for Adobe Creative Cloud.
Disable the Synchronize Setting
In case you intend to disable the synchronize setting, then go through the below-mentioned steps.
- You should open a Creative Cloud application within the Start menu when it’s not running already.
- Navigate to Creative Cloud button at the system tray.
- You have to select a gear icon on the upper right-hand side of the application screen and choose Preferences.
- Go to the Creative Cloud button.
- Later, you should choose the Files option to launch the options displayed straight below.
- Finally, switch the toggle of ‘Sync’ to disable it.
Remove Creative Cloud Files Folder
If you would like to remove Creative Cloud files folder, then abide by the given steps.
- You should delete the shortcut for Creative Cloud File folder on the left-hand side navigation pane of the File Explorer in the PinCCF, which includes a file of official registry from Adobe.
- You have to download the PinCCF.zip file to a folder.
- Navigate to the File Explorer’s screen by holding the Win + E keys at once on your keyboard.
- Thereafter, launch the folder which contains the PinCCF.zip.
- Go to PinCCF .zip to launch it.
- You should select Extract all option to launch the screen displayed straight below.
- Select the Extract option.
- You have to twice click on the file of unPinCCF.reg within the extracted folder.
- Now, you will see a Registry Editor dialog section.
- Select the Yes option on the screen to proceed.
- You should select the OK option.
- Reboot the Windows once you update the registry using unPinCCF.reg.
- Finally, Creative Cloud Files folder will not be on the navigation panel of the File Explorer.
- The users should be able to restore the Creative Cloud Files folder by twice-clicking the file of rePinCCF.reg.
- You should turn off the CC’s file remove and sync the folder of Creative Cloud Files at the left-hand side of the File Explorer. Remember that the Creative Cloud File folder may show again if the CC application gets updated.
Ava Williams is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
|Source : Adobe Creative Cloud|
Created on Dec 16th 2019 07:15. Viewed 236 times.