How to Fix Common Apple Watch Issuesby Ryan Smith Online Blogger
Apple Watch is a smartwatch that has a lot of features. But sometimes, users face issues with the watch. For example, it can freeze, its OS may work incorrectly, or fast battery drainage.
If you face these types of issues, then you need not worry. Here is how you can troubleshoot common Apple Watch issues.
Troubleshooting a frozen app
- First of all, tap the “Digital Crown.”
- Then go to the home screen of your Apple Watch and launch this “Digital Crown” application once more from your home screen.
- In case you see that it’s not under the working mode, quit the application at once.
- Now hold the side buttons present on your Apple Watch and look for the slide bars to appear.
- Now keep holding the Digital Crown option until the window takes you to the Home Screen.
Troubleshooting a sluggish Apple Watch
In case your Apple Watch performs sluggishly, in other words, it seems to be inactive or slow, causing your applications to lag. Then you have to restart your device in order to fix this issue.
Follow these steps to resume it again:
- First of all, tap and hold down your device’s side buttons until you get digital switches on your Apple Watch screen.
- Now, slide the switch available for Power off.
- When your device shuts down, hold the side buttons until the Apple icon appears. Then tap on it to restart your device.
- Now you will observe that your device is preparing to start again.
In case you find this method unsuccessful for this issue, then you may try restarting your iPhone also.
Follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to hold down the Power On/Off buttons until you got the “Slide to power off” button to appear.
- Now you have to slide with your finger.
- Next, restart the smartphone by tapping and holding the On/Off buttons until it shows the option to restart.
It is also recommended to check for any updates for the Watch app. Regularly installing updates could also remove many of the minor issues like bugs, performance issues, etc.
To update your Apple Watch application stored on your iPhone, follow these easy steps:
- Just launch your “Apple Watch” application on your smartphone.
- Then choose the “My Watch” option.
- Hit the General tab.
- Next, go to the “Software Updates” option in order to check for any available update.
Troubleshooting a frozen Apple Watch
In case you found your Apple Watch has sealed/locked up completely, you may follow another various methods like normal restart, force restart, and traditional shutdown, etc.
To apply one of these methods, follow these simple steps:
- First of all, tap and hold down your device’s side button in order to pop-out the Power Off screens.
- Now, slide the off button towards the right in order to turn your Apple Watchoff.
- Then tap the side button once more to switch it on.
In case you see that this method is not successful, you may try to force reboot your device. Follow these steps to know how to force reboot your Watch:
- Hold your Side buttons and Digital Crown simultaneously to make the Apple symbol appear.
- It may take a while.
- Then tap the appropriate option to reboot your device forcibly.
Troubleshooting detection or network issues
You may face many issues related to network or some other problems like Apple Watch is not detecting your iPhone device.
In this case, you may follow these easy to use steps:
- Be sure that the airplane mode is not activated on your device.
- Also, make sure that you have correctly enabled your smartphone’s Bluetooth by turning it on.
- Now try to toggle your Bluetooth device repeatedly to off and on mode on your mobile phone.
- Then reboot the Apple Watch.
- Now you have to reboot your smartphone too.
Created on Nov 7th 2019 00:16. Viewed 204 times.