How to Fix Brother Printer Paper Jam?by James rise “Jamesrise” is been working on many websites and o
Brother printer is considered to be one of the best printers in quality printing. It is also known for its easy-accessibility and awesome scanning process. However, some of its users are getting an issue of Paper jam while they are printing their documents. If you are getting such issue on your printer, you may try following some of the below troubleshooting steps in order to fix it on time.
Here, we are providing some of the key troubleshooting steps you might want to apply to your printer.
Steps to Troubleshoot Brother Printer
· In your printer, when the paper jam occurs, the Error LED will be flashing. So first step you need to take is to open the front cover and leave the machine for at least 10 minutes to cool down.
· Then you should take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly slowly. The jammed paper may be pulled out with the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly, or this might release the paper so you can pull it out of the paper tray.
· Now close the front cover.
· Pull the paper tray out of the machine completely.
· Use your hands to slowly pull out the jammed paper.
· Now, open the back cover.
· And pull down the tabs at the left and right-hand sides to open the fuser cover.
· By using both the hands, gently pull the jammed paper out of the fuser unit.
· Close the fuser cover and the back cover.
· Now, pull the duplex tray out of the machine completely. And pull the jammed paper out of the machine or the duplex tray.
· Make sure that the jammed paper does not remain under the machine from static electrically.
· Now, put the duplex tray and the paper tray back in the machine.
· Then, push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
· After that, put the toner cartridge back into the drum until you hear it lock into place.
· Then open the front cover, put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
· Finally, close the front cover and make sure that the Error LED is off and then Ready LED lights.
After following the above steps your issue will be resolved, if not, you may try contacting our Brother Printer Customer Service expert.
Created on Oct 23rd 2019 07:25. Viewed 147 times.