How to fix an error Google play store code 505?by Katharine Isabella Technical Support Expert
Google play store has always been convenient in order to download and install a different kind of the software and apps on an Android device. At the present time, there are most of the people who are getting more advantages with the Play store on their mobile device due to its fast and free service on the mobile devices. But sometimes the problem occurred with the Google play store and the users unable to download and install the app. In this content, described showing an error code 505 Google play store.
This kind of the problem happens when someone tries to install an app on the Google play store and see the error code 505 on this all he needs to do is just contact best technical support executive to seek the fine resolution for solving this problem in no time. To resolve this kind of the problem, it is mandatory to know the cause of the issue and instantly obtain the way to resolve it at the correct time. The cause could be the internet service that may be frozen or not recognizing your Google account. If there is showing the problem due to the internet service, you need to clear the cache and cookies file and you need to reconfigure your Google account to avoid the further problem with the Google account.
So now let's fix the error code 505 google play comfortably:
- At first, you need to open your device and go to the settings.
- Click on apps or application manager option and move to the next.
- Open all the tab by right click and scroll down and look for Google play store app.
- Click on the Google play file and there you may see two buttons clear cache and clear data.
- Click on them one by one to make them clear on your device.
- If still showing Google play store error 505, Try to reconfigure Google account now.
- Go to the settings to select Google option under the account section.
- Now click on your Google account and select remove account action.
- Now you can restart your Android phone and reconfigure your Google account.
- Having done the task you need to restart your device at the end of the task.
It is hoped, that your problem has been resolved but if still not, and want help you need to get in touch with Google tech support executives who are available at all the time to offer real tech support at any time.
Created on Mar 5th 2018 06:22. Viewed 196 times.