How to Fix Amazon Echo Won’t Connect to Wi-Fiby Aida Martin Norton Setup
In case you have purchased a new Amazon Echo and it is unable connect to the Wi-Fi, or it automatically stops pairing to the Wi-Fi connection, then it is problematic. In case there is no internet connection on your Amazon Echo device, then it will not be able to speak, take commands, or play music for you. You can fix Amazon Echo won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue by following the steps mentioned below.
Here’s how to fix Amazon Echo Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi issue
Set up a Brand New Amazon Echo
• Go to the Alexa app on the iPhone, Android, or smartphone to pair the Amazon Echo to the Wi-Fi network.
• Go to the Home screen in the Alexa application.
• Press on the three horizontal lines located on the top left side of the display.
• Press on the Settings option.
• After that, click on the “Set up a new device” option given below the “Alexa Devices” window.
• Select your Amazon Echo from the given list which you wish to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
• Select the language and press on an azure color “Continue option.
• Now, you will complete the set up procedure of the Amazon Echo device and after that, press on an azure color “Connect to Wi-Fi” option.
• The Amazon Echo device will notify you once it is ready, and you will notice an orange color light on the upper side of it.
• In case the Amazon Echo device light does not turn into an orange color after a few seconds, keep pressing on the Action key provided on the Amazon Echo.
• Free the key once the light turns into orange color and after that, click on the Continue button in the Alexa application.
• Select the preferred Wi-Fi network to pair the Amazon Echo device.
• Type the password to connect the Wi-Fi network with Amazon Echo.
• Now, the Amazon Echo gets paired to the Wi-Fi network.
Go through the additional method to fix Amazon Echo Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi issue
• Go through the Wi-Fi router and check the plug; it should be connected to the socket.
• It should also be paired with an Internet connection.
• In case you are not able to pair the Amazon Echo to Wi-Fi network and can’t access the Wi-Fi from, any other device, then the problem is in the Wi-Fi router or modem.
• Disconnect both the devices for a few seconds and after that, connect it again.
• In case still, this procedure does not solve this problem, then do the same steps with the Amazon Echo device.
• Switch the Amazon Echo off by pressing on the power key and wait for a few seconds.
• Now, you need to switch the Amazon Echo on.
• Let the Amazon Echo connect automatically to the internet.
• In case you have to change the Wi-Fi password and trying to connect that Wi-Fi connects with the Amazon Echo, then it will not be able to connect.
• You have to go to the Amazon Echo application.
• Enter a new password.
• Start trying to connect the Wi-Fi network to the Amazon Echo device.
• If you are still not able to fix Amazon Echo won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue, then move the Amazon Echo somewhere away from any wireless device which can interrupt the signal of it.
• You should put the Amazon Echo on the upper side of the furniture, to have good connectivity.
Ellen Cooper is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Created on Jun 3rd 2019 01:18. Viewed 205 times.