How to Find Friends on Spotifyby Edward Lewis consultant
Spotify is the user favorite streaming application which also allows the user to download the liked songs on their Spotify account. Spotify permits the users to find out the song with their other friends. If you like to use this function will permit you to enjoy more services provided by Spotify. Interact with new people who have the same interests as you.
• Open the “Spotify” site.
• Press on “Log In” given in the right side. You will get a login webpage, and there you have to enter the necessary information while creating a new account on Spotify which include your first or last name, protected password, email ID, recovery email address and date of birth.
• Click “Log In” after typing all the information. You will find this option at the end of the webpage.
• Verify that you have logged in. Once you make a new account on Spotify, then go back to the Spotify front page and search that “Log in” URL at the right side and it will show a username of your Spotify account.
• Go to the “Spotify” app. In case you are not able to see the Spotify app:
Open the “Home Screen” and press on the “Spotify app” symbol on your iOS or Android device.
Press on “Spotlight” button located in the right side of the display, enter in “Spotify” and after that, press on the “Spotify Search Result on your Mac.
Press the “Start” option on the left side of the display, enter “Spotify” in the given section and after that, press on the “Spotify Search Result” on your Windows.
Follow the Particular Friend
• Search the username of that friend you wish to follow. This is not compulsory that the Spotify username is same as your first or last name, so if you wish to add new friends, then you have to ask for their usernames to add them in your Spotify account.
• Press on the “Search Bar” button. It is located in the top of the display, which is white.
Press on the “Three Horizontal Lines” located in the left side of the display to get a menu page which includes the “Search” feature on your phone application. Press on “Search” button to start it.
• Enter the “spotify:user:(username)” in the given section. Change “Username” among the username of that friend you wish to add in your Spotify account.
It is the step for adding users of Spotify, but not the step for adding artist in your account.
• Press the “Enter” option. In case you had written a correct username of that friend, then you can see the profile picture of that person on your screen.
• Click the “Follow” option. It is the option will come under your friends’ username.
• Go back to the “Activity” feed. You can view a “Live Status” of the song which is listened by any of your friends. Follow the given steps to go back to the activity feed:
Press the “Activity” option given in the “Sidebar” on the left column of the display on your desktop.
Press the “Three Horizontal Lines” located in the left side of the display to drag up the menu page on your phone application. After that, click “Activity” feed.
Follow the Facebook Friends
• Click on “Find Friends” option. Search this option in a section located on the right side of the Spotify app’s screen.
• Sign In on your Facebook account. In case you are not log in For Spotify with the Facebook account, press on the “Connect to Facebook” option and type the login information’s to get a full list of the Facebook friends who have an account on Spotify. • Add the Facebook Friends. Press on the “Username” of Facebook friends whose song status you want to check.
Edward Lewis is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Feb 12th 2019 10:40. Viewed 370 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.