How to Enable or Disable Apple Card Notifications?by Lucia Mandela I am working as an IT professional and holds a ver
Want to turn off Apple Card Notifications on your iPhone or iPad? If yes, then you have landed on the right place. In this article, you are going to learn how to disable the notifications of Apple Card.
Notifications can be a lot helpful in keeping yourself up-to-date, but what if you are getting unwanted or irrelevant notifications in the middle of an important meeting? You may want to get rid of these notifications by turning them off for a certain period or maybe forever. It is a simple and straightforward process which only takes a few minutes. By tweaking some settings on your device, you will get rid of these annoying alerts. So what’s the wait? Let’s dive in.
Managing The Notifications of Your Apple Card
To manage notifications of Apple card, follow the steps given below:
- Launch the Wallet application on your iOS device.
- Go to the Apple Card.
- Hit the “three vertical dots” located on the upper-right corner of the app.
- Scroll downwards and then, look for the “Allow Notifications” option.
- Now press the toggle button located next to the “Allow Notifications” option.
That is how to turn off the Apple card notifications, and this will disable every single notification.
If you have changed your mind due to one reason or another, then you can turn on them by simply repeating the above procedure.
Once you have disabled the Apple card notifications using the above method, you will no longer receive notifications of payments and other things via the app. However, you will still receive the messages on your linked contact number.
How to View Apple Card Weekly Summary?
Apple Card is the powerhouse of useful features. Viewing Weekly Summary of the Apple Card app is one of its best features. Even when you have turned off the notifications on your device, you can access this feature. Here’s how to do that:
- Launch the Wallet application on your device.
- Go to Apple Card.
- Head to the “weekly/monthly” activity.
- Press the upper-right blue option to toggle between monthly activity and weekly activity.
That way, you can quickly view your payment/ transaction activity without the hustle of app notifications. This option will always be available in the Wallet app so you can take a look at it anytime you want.
Managing Notifications of Wallet on Your iPhone
If you want to get rid of the notifications of Wallet app, then you can do that too. The following method will help you to turn off the notifications of the Wallet app on your smartphone:
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now navigate to the “Notifications” option.
- Scroll downwards and look for the Wallet app.
- Tap on the Wallet app.
- Now tap the button located next to the “Allow Notifications” to turn it off.
Lucia Mandela is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Has passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Sep 17th 2019 11:10. Viewed 43 times.