How to Download watchOS 6.1.1 on Apple Watchby Gerry Martin office setup
Apple has released the new version of watchOS 6.1.1 for Apple Watch, which is going to fix the bugs issue and improve the device’s performance. If you want to download it, then you are on the right post. Read the blog and follow the steps to download and install the watchOS 6.1.1 on the Apple watch.
What’s Different in watchOS
Apple has introduced watchOS 6.1.1 with a slight update with the performance progress as well as to fix the bugs in Apple watch.
How to Download and Install on Apple Watch
If you want to download and install on Apple Watch, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Update the iPhone to the iOS 13.
- Connect the iPhone to Wi-Fi then open the Watch app.
- Ensure that the Apple Watch is charged a minimum of 50%. Then attach it to a magnetic charger.
- Click on the My Watch button.
- Select General.
- Choose Software Update.
- Press Download and Install.
- Input the iPhone Passcode, if needed.
- Hit on Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Proceed on Apple Watch to start the download.
- Input the Passcode on the Apple Watch.
The watchOS update will start the download and transfer to the Apple Watch; then, Apple Watch will reboot to apply the update. Users can follow the process on the screen of Apple watch, and when it’s completed, you are set to go.
How to Speed up Updates of Apple Watch
Users may have to find the downloading and installing the update annoying as it takes a lot of time while doing it. However, users should know that they can speed up the procedure by switching ON the Bluetooth at the correct time. It is risky as it is likely that the steps beneath may work fine, and if you time it imperfectly, then this may lead to severe issues for the installing of Apple watch usually. If you can do this on time, then you can perform the steps on your own risk.
If you want to speed up updates of Apple watch, then abide by the given instructions:
- Input the iPhone passcode or Apple Watch, if needed.
- Launch Settings on iPhone AFTER users have given the estimate for a time lasting in watchOS download on the Update page.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Select Bluetooth toggle to turn it Off.
- Launch the Watch app on the iPhone.
- Press on Cancel on a prompt on the Update page. If users have done everything correctly, then the iPhone will start using the home network to deliver updates compare to Bluetooth.
- Launch Settings on iPhone AFTER Install option is accessible to the underneath of the Update page.
- Press Bluetooth.
- Hit the Bluetooth toggle to turn it On.
- Go to Watch app.
- Click on Install.
James Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Created on Dec 16th 2019 08:56. Viewed 236 times.