How to Download Facebook Videos in Multiple Formatsby Video Downloader Online Video Downloader
Facebook is the most universally used social media site in the world. It was, in fact, the first that gained such wide acceptance among all quarters of people. It allows one to share pictures, text posts, videos, events, and much other stuff. It connects people from every corner of the world and allows them to share ideas and experiences.
Many of these are in the form of video posts. Saving video posts is difficult. Pictures can be instantly downloaded or taken a screenshot of, but videos are more difficult to download and store in your device storage. They can be saved on Facebook, but that is only a type of bookmark. It does not allow offline viewing.
In order to be able to make an FB video available offline, you will need a Facebook video downloader. These are online video downloaders that allow you to download Facebook videos using the URL of the video. You can download these videos in multiple formats like mp4, Avi, Flv, m4v, WebM, etc. In case you want only the audio, the FB video downloader can also extract the sound and reproduce it as mp3, m4a, aac, etc.
Not all video downloaders for Facebook videos allow different formats though. Most will only have provision for downloading the video in mp4 format in different qualities like Full HD, HD, and SD. It is important to choose a Facebook video downloader that gives multiple choices not only in terms of quality but also a file format. Once you have, follow the steps below to download an FB video in different formats.
1. Open the suitable FB video downloader in a tab. Make sure it supports different video formats. You may also use an app or extension.
2. Open the Facebook site or app.
3. Navigate to the required video and copy its URL. You can do this by right-clicking on the video and pressing “Copy video URL” in a computer or clicking on the ellipsis(…) and pressing on “ Copy link”, which is the last option.
4. Now go to the FB to Mp4 video downloader and paste the link in the search bar.
5. Choose the format you want the video to be downloaded in or converted to.
6. Now click on “Download” or ”Convert”. If you are provided with the “Convert” option, you will have to click on “Download file” after the conversion to save the video file in a local location.
Created on Sep 24th 2019 02:57. Viewed 404 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.