HOW TO DO THE WIRELESS SETUP ON HP LASERJET P1102W PRINTER?by henry Henry The Global Blogs
The HP LaserJet Pro
P1102w printer is an affordable printer that offers wireless connections with
other devices. It is a monochrome printer that provides a printing speed of up
to 19 pages per minute and an input capacity of 160 sheets at one point. This printer
supports printing using smartphones, tablets, and laptops, making it much more
convenient for users to complete specific printing jobs. Using the Wireless
Direct printing options, users can print from any corner of their homes or
offices. The HP LaserJet Pro P1102w consists of power-saving features
contributing to its eco-friendly nature. Before utilizing the printer to its
full potential, users need to execute a complete setup. Fortunately, you can
find the steps for HP LaserJet P1102W
wireless setup on windows and mac in this blog.
STEPS FOR WIRELESS SETUP ON HP LASERJET P1102W PRINTER
The HP LaserJet Pro P1102W printer supports wireless connection, which happens to be one of its best features. The printer requires setting up wirelessly to relish the wireless feature. While the setup may seem tricky, it can be quite easily carried out using the steps mentioned below. Please find the steps on HP LaserJet P1102w wireless setup Windows 10 below. Please follow all steps to form a successful connection with your WiFi or wireless network.
● First, ensure that your computer and printer are both on
● Place the printer and the computer close to each other.
● Open your preferred web browser on your laptop or computer and enter 123.hp.com/laserjet in the URL
● Follow all on-screen for HP LaserJet P1102w download driver and open it after the download completes; the driver helps install the printer’s controls on the computer for easy operation while presenting print commands.
● Please read all terms and conditions thoroughly and check the box next to I have reviewed and accept the agreements and settings option.
● You can also perform the HP LaserJet P1102w manual setup on your own
● Next, choose the Easy install option followed by clicking on the Next option.
● You shall now see a list of all available printers; please select your printer and select Continue.
● Once the software installation completes, please follow the steps on the setup page to complete the process
● Connect your computer to the printer using a USB cable
● The next step on how to connect HP LaserJet P1102w to WiFi is to choose the Automatic option when prompted with wireless discovery appear on the screen.
● A list of wireless network credentials should display on your screen along with the network names; please choose a network and then select the Next button.
Your printer should now connect to your wireless network, making it highly convenient to print using any or all devices from a particular range. Please note that the steps on HP LaserJet P1102w wireless setup on Mac are pretty similar to that of Windows. The steps for the wireless setup on Mac may differ slightly as the processor differs. Please feel free to remove the USB now and press the Finish to complete the setup.
Created on Jun 18th 2021 12:36. Viewed 152 times.