HOW TO DO BROTHER PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Brother, a Japanese multinational electronics company, is best known for its production of printers, multifunctional printers, desktop computers, consumer and industrial sewing machines, extensive machine tools, label printers, typewriters, and more. Its printers are best suited for small businesses where the users utilize the printer at home or in a small office as they are compact and incredibly useful. They have produced inkjet printers too amongst all other printers. In today's fast-paced world, Brother printers are advantageous for their printing speed. At times, users may find issues with brother printer wifi setup, so we have curated this blog. You will find step-by-step instructions for the same in this blog.
STEPS TO SETUP BROTHER PRINTER WITH WIFI
Below are the steps to complete the Setup. You need to follow all steps carefully.
FIND NETWORK NAME AND KEY
The first step to Brother wireless printer setup is to find the assigned network name and network key. You can find both by checking the base of the wireless router's side or seeing the documentation provided with your wireless router. Once you have them handy, let's move on to setting up the printer.
SETUP THE PRINTER
Refer to the instructions mentioned below to set up the printer on a wireless setup.
- Connect one end of the power cord to your Brother machine and the other end to an electrical socket to turn on your Brother machine
- Locate and press the Menu button on your printer's control panel and use the up-down arrow to navigate through the options
- Select Network and press OK, then select WLAN and press OK.
- Using the navigation keys, select Setup Wizard and press OK.
- When you receive the 'WLAN Enable?' message, select Yes to complete brother printer wifi setup. Now the machine will search for networks and display a list of all networks names, use Up or Down keys to select yours, and press OK.
DOWNLOAD & INSTALL SOFTWARE
The last step to Brother wireless printer setup is downloading the related software on your laptop or computer for easy wireless printing. You can download the complete driver & Software package and install it on your system.
With the instructions mentioned earlier in this blog, you can successfully set up your wireless printer without any need for expertise. You can find more relevant information in our other blogs.
Created on Apr 15th 2021 04:27. Viewed 207 times.