How to Design a Website for Better Mobile User Experienceby Rajat S G. Be Professional
Google has been supporting mobile-friendly sites after its ranking algorithm got updated in April 2015. A mobile-friendly website should be the main focus and goal before designing a website for a better mobile user experience. But even that is not enough. Web-users look out for the same kind of customer experience on mobile phones as they do on tablets, laptops or desktops. A website that has been compressed to insert into a small screen will be wanted by none. Your website should be attractive, appealing and user-friendly enough to the users on every device. For creative and innovative ideas to make your site look striking and interesting enough, you can seek help from creative agency New Delhi. Read on to know about the most important tips one should keep in mind before designing a website for a better mobile user experience.
– Website design: Users’ experience in mobile devices is different than on desktops. Google’s research showed results that people who surf the web on mobile devices are mostly goal-oriented as one can immediately and easily get information on their mobile devices without running between different sites which results in a waste of time. This depicts that the site must have a very clear and simple website design that can help users in having easy access to information. Zooming in and pinching on tiny buttons and elements on the site are suitable enough for a desktop website and not for a mobile site.
It is therefore essential to keep all these factors in mind to provide better mobile user experience while designing a website. You can also seek help from a website design company for better results. Some of the well-known in this field are e-commerce website design company, Delhi and website design agency Delhi.
– Reduce the forms: Lengthy forms aren’t usually preferred by anyone. Moreover, filling out a form on a mobile device? A big NO. Hence, while designing a form for a mobile device, it is preferable to only include the fields that are unquestionably important and necessary.
– Images must be used cautiously: Mobile devices being smaller than the desktops and laptops end up covering only a minute part of its total content. Therefore, for illustration and summarization of points, images can be used in a very creative way. To prevent loading delay, images should be used carefully. The pixel can be downsized and image delivery should be proper. Images to be uploaded on your site should be clear and impactful and not too busy or complex.
– Addition of a search option: Search being the most important element for every user, is a must for a user-friendly mobile website. It is the most important part of the site’s homepage. It can also be made available on the other pages with the help of a sticky menu. Without the search option, you can lose many potential customers as they would fail to find what they are looking for on your site.
– Optimization of the site for speed: Who will like to navigate a site whose homepage take forever to load? In fact, most of the users wait for about 15 seconds at max for a site to load. Moreover, more preference is given by Google to the sites with quick loading.
Along with the tips given above, the typography should be clear, the navigation should be simplified and the popular information must be summarized. Only the relevant and the much-needed elements should be added on your site. You can also seek help from digital agency in Delhi and ecommerce website design company gurgaon to design a website for a better mobile user experience.
Created on Nov 4th 2019 23:47. Viewed 502 times.