How to Delete the Activity Log on the Nintendo Switch?by Lucia Mandela software
Whenever you opt to play a game in Nintendo Switch, it records the list of total hours played. Thereafter, whenever you start another game it keeps on showing you the list of the previously played games and somehow it is quite annoying. If you want to know how to delete the activity log on your Nintendo Switch, read on.
Delete the Play Activity Log
Follow the steps given below and delete the play activity log.
- Firstly, launch the Profile on your device.
- Thereafter, select the User Settings option.
- You should choose the ‘Play Activity Settings’ option.
- Now, select the ‘Delete Play Activity’ option.
Hide Play Activity through Select Users
Here is how you can hide play activity for selected users.
- Invoke the Profile on the device.
- Then go to the User Settings and click on it.
- Now, choose the ‘Play Activity Settings.’
Access Archive from Data Management
You can also archive the activity log. Here’s how.
- To archive a particular game:
- Reach the Home menu and select the System Settings.
- You should choose the Data Management option.
- Now, select the Manage Software option.
Archive the Game Icon
Follow the steps mentioned below and learn how to archive the game icon.
- You should select the Archive Software.
- After that, choose the Archive option.
- Then reach the Home menu and pick the System Settings.
- Later, choose the Data Management option.
- Finally, tap on the Quick Archive option.
Archive Access from the Game Title
Here is how you can access the archive via the game title.
- Firstly, tap on the game icon through the Home menu.
- You should select the Options on the lower side of the screen.
- Thereafter, tap on the Manage Software.
- Now, pick the Archive Software option.
Access the Option via Data Management
- Go to the Home menu and choose the System Settings.
- After that, select the Data Management.
- Now, choose the Manage Software.
Remove the Games
Follow the steps mentioned here and learn how to remove games.
- Navigate to the Home menu and choose the title.
- After that, tap on the Options on the lower side of the screen.
- You should select the Manage Software option.
- Now, pick the Delete Software option.
Created on Jul 8th 2020 04:47. Viewed 170 times.