How to Create and Set a Video as Wallpaper in Android and iOSby Billy Mark Blogger
Want to set your favorite video clip as wallpaper in your phone? Live wallpaper is the only way to get this done. It is one of the great features that exist on Android devices. It really makes your device’s screen looks incredible and gives a great feel too. Some Android devices come with a number of preloaded live wallpapers. Maybe you don’t like them and want to set your own video clip. Worry not; you can create a live wallpaper of your video and set it as wallpaper in your Android and iOS device, here is how.
How to create and set a video as wallpaper in Android
There isn’t any inbuilt feature in Android that can create live wallpaper, but yes, there are a lot of third party tools available on Google Play Store you can use to create live wallpaper for free. Therefore first, you have to install an app on your Smartphone. Try VideoWall or Video Live Wallpaper to create live wallpaper on your Android, here is how to install and use it.
- Tap on the ‘Play Store’ application icon.
- Use the PlayStation search bar to find the app.
- Search and select the ‘Video Live Wallpaper’ app.
- Download and install it on your device.
- Open the app on your Android after installation completes.
- Now, click on ‘Choose Video’ button.
- And ‘Allow’ Video Live Wallpaper to access media files stored in your device.
- You’ll see videos stored in your device on the screen.
- Search for a video that you’d like to set as live wallpaper on your Android.
- After that, set the starting time and ending time by using the bottom slider. Drag the slider and select what you want to see in your video wallpaper. You can also see how it plays on your Android display by using the preview button.
- The preview button is at the top near the right corner, tapping on it will play the selected section. View your video wallpaper and check if you want any change in it.
- Tap the ‘Settings’ icon on the preview screen to edit the video. You can also adjust the audio or enable/disable it from the preview screen by using ‘Scale fit’ setting.
- If your video is okay and you want to set as wallpaper, tap on ‘Set wallpaper’ button.
- Then choose where you want to see it, on the Home Screen or Lock screen or both depending on your device. Some phones don’t have or allowed to change the lock screen wallpaper.
Your created video wallpaper will set as live wallpaper on your device.
How to create and set a video as wallpaper in iOS
In the iPhone and iPad, placing a video clip as wallpaper is simple. You don’t have to install an extra tool or go through that lengthy procedure as Android. After iPhone 6 and 6S+ all iPhones support a Live Photo feature. You can record a video clip with Live Photo feature and quickly set it as live wallpaper for your iPhone. Here is how.
- Record a video clip that you want as live wallpaper.
- After that, navigate to ‘Settings.’
- Go to the ‘Wallpaper’ section.
- Then tap on ‘Choose a New Wallpaper’ option.
- And select ‘Live Photos.’
- Select a live wallpaper or live photo that you want to make your wallpaper.
- Adjust the wallpaper preview and tap on ‘Set’ to proceed.
- Choose where you want to see it, on the Home Screen or Lock screen or both depending on your device by selecting the appropriate option.
Live wallpaper has been set successfully. You can check it by closing all the apps and locking your iPhone.
Billy Mark is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Jul 3rd 2019 01:19. Viewed 139 times.