How to create an iCloud email account on Mac and PCby Shepherd Zayn PC Diagnose
There are various choices accessible with regards to setting up another email account, however assuming that you’re hoping to set up an Apple iCloud email, you’ve come to the ideal locations.
Here is a bit by bit of how to make and arrangement an iCloud email account on your iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC, just as how to fix any problems and how to make an iCloud email alias.
How to create an iCloud email account on Mac
To create an iCloud account on your Mac, follow these means:
1. Choose the Apple menu in the upper left corner
2. Click on System Preferences
3. If you’re running macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, click Apple ID then iCloud
4. If you’re running macOS 10.14 or prior, you’ll simply have to click iCloud
5. Select the mark box for Mail
6. Choose your iCloud email address
7. Tap ‘OK’.
8. Click on ‘Create’ when you’re content with the email account you’ve chosen
How to setup an iCloud email account on your PC
You’ll need to have created an iCloud account on an Apple device first but after you have your iCloud account, you can then set it up on a Windows PC.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Download the iCloud for Windows app — you’ll find this in the Microsoft Store if you’re running Windows 10 (May 2019 update and later.
2. Enter the Apple ID and password you used to setup your iCloud account
3. Turn on the features you want
4. Click Apply
So here was the system to set up and create an iCloud email account on MAC and PC. Assuming you face any trouble while setting it up or experience some other problem, then, at that point, go ahead and dial: (806) 542–0999 Apple customer support number for moment help.
Created on Jan 18th 2022 01:42. Viewed 326 times.