How to Create a Snapchat Account
by Lucia Mandela software
Snapchat is a fun application which lets you share your “Snap” photos and videos to your peers or friends.These snaps get deleted in a snap. Snapchat is a free application which can be used by downloading it from the App Store. Snapchat is available in both iOS and Android.
The steps involved to set up your Snapchat account are:
- Install the application.
Both iOS and Android have the same levels to do so:
- In iOS, start Snapchat in the application store, click Get, and click Download.
- In Android, start Snapchat in the Play Store, and then click Download.
Note: You may face a problem if you try to sign up with the help of tablet, snapchat is only designed for smartphones.
- Start Snapchat.
It is a yellow application with the symbol of a white ghost.
- Press Sign Up.
This will provoke you to create a new Snapchat ID.
- Write your name.
Enter your first and last name in the column.
- Press Sign Up and Accept.
Click the sign up option and then click on accept.
- Type your birth date and click Continue.
To open your snapchat account, you must legally be 13 years old. If your birthday dates indicate that you are younger than 13, then it will send you to Snapkidz.
- Type a username and click Continue. To add you your username is the “Snapchat account ID” which will show to the users.
- You can change the display name later according to your wish. It is a name your relatives or friends will see. You can turn it as anything you like.
- Type an email ID and click Continue.
Your email ID is a verification to make changes to your Snapchat account.
- You will receive a verification email from Snapchat. Go through your email and follow the instructions which were given to verify your email ID.
- Type a password as per your wish and click Continue.
A password should be a combination of capital and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols to create a secure password.
- Type a phone number and click Continue.
The number you will give should be a number connected with a device on which Snapchat is downloaded.
- Verify that you are human by selecting an appropriate image and click Continue. Snapchat has a verification section to confirm whether automated accounts are not created. Click the pictures which have a symbol of the ghost.
- Follow friends. Snapchat will show your contact lists that are using Snapchat.
Click on the personal profile with a plus icon to follow them.
Harry Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Dec 20th 2018 07:17. Viewed 786 times.