How to Create a Kid-Friendly Profile on Huluby Billy Mark Microsoft Office Setup Activate
Hulu app is a library of several movies and TV shows, but some of the content is not for kids. In case you have children, then this will be a good idea to create a child-friendly profile. Hulu stops the kids from watching anything which is not suitable for them. In case you wish to know how to create a kid-friendly profile on Hulu, then go through the steps listed below.
Steps to Create a Kid-Friendly Profile on Hulu
In case you wish to create a kid-friendly profile on Hulu, then start adding a new profile to the registered one. To complete this procedure, follow the steps listed below:
- Open the Hulu main page through the web browser.
- Press on the sign in option.
- Type the user details.
- Press on the username located in the upper right-hand side of the display once you have signed in to Hulu kids profile.
- Now, you will get the pull-down menu on display.
- Choose the “Manage Profiles” option.
- Open the “Create new profile” option.
- Enter the name of the kid,
- Otherwise, enter the general profile name like “My Kids Profile.”
- Search for the “Turn on to watch only kid-friendly programming” option given in the Kids column and after that, enable it.
- Click on the “Create Profile” option.
- How to Edit and Change your Xbox Live Profile or Gamerpic
- How to Automatically Give Roles in Discord
- How to Clear Your Alexa History and Delete Recordings
- How to Swap Columns in Excel
Steps to Change Profile with the Hulu Application
In case you have already installed the Hulu application, then you can change the profile by adding the age restrictions. Here are the steps listed below to do this procedure:
- Go to the Hulu application installed on the device.
- Search for the “+New Profile” option by going to the ” Who’s Watching” window.
- Enter the name for the kids’ profile given below the “Profile name” column.
- Turn on the switch given near to the Kids section located on the kid-friendly software.
- After that, choose the “Create Profile” option.
- Now, you have successfully created a kid-friendly profile on Hulu.
Steps to Modify Hulu Kids Profile
In case you wish to change the kids’ profile options or turn off the content restriction option, then follow the steps listed below:
- Open the Hulu official site through your default internet browser.
- Sign in to the Hulu account.
- Press on the profile name located in the upper right-hand side of the display.
- Choose the Manage profiles option by going to the pull-down list.
- Move the mouse cursor above the kids’ profile which you wish to modify.
- Press on the pencil symbol.
- Disable the Kids mode.
- You will be asked to enter the kid age.
- After that, press on the Save option.
Billy Mark is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Billy has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Jul 8th 2019 01:23. Viewed 122 times.