How to Convert Offline Downloaded YouTube Videos into mp4by Aida Martin Norton Setup
YouTube is one of the most used online video streaming services but it needs strong internet connectivity to run optimally. It provides quality videos related to various programs, movies, and other services. YouTube videos can be downloaded in MP4 format for further use. It has various features to avail like downloading videos for offline use, bookmark for later use, and creating a playlist.
The updated version of YouTube provides high audio and video quality and also upload a fresh video.
Here is how to convert and download your favorite YouTube videos as MP4. Follow these steps to know more:
Converting Videos to MP4 via VLC Media Player
If you are on-board train or subway with no steady internet connection or Wi-Fi, and you want to play an MP4 video, then it is necessary to have the video downloaded in MP4 format. The VLC media player can help you to play video offline and can convert videos from any format. It also has the capacity to save your most favorite YouTube videos as MP4.
The VLC media player will work on all the devices and it can play multimedia files, even as VCDs, DVDs, Audio CDs, and various video and audio streaming protocols.
If you wish to use the VLC player to convert and save your YouTube videos as MP4 format, then follow these provided instructions:
- First of all, take a copy as a URL of any of your desired YouTube videos.
- Then, launch the VLC player.
- After that, choose the “Media” option there.
- Now, hit the option “Open capture Device.”
- After that, tap on “Network.”
- Go to the Network URL box and then paste the copied URL there. Your video will show in VLC.
- Next, hit the “Tools” option located inside the available menu option.
- After that, go to the “Codec information.”
- Then, save the particular contents of your location box and then go to a new web browser search tab. Then paste the URL there.
- Now, your video will appear in a different format in the particular browser.
- Then, tap the right click on your particular video with your mouse and hit the “Save As” option.
- Finally, tap on “MP4” to download your desired file to your system.
VLC is the most used media player for editing, converting, and saving your video from one format to another because it doesn’t require any additional software and browser.
Converting Video in MP4 via Free YouTube Downloader
This “Free YouTube Download” is compatible with Android, Windows, and Mac users. It helps you to transform your YouTube Videos to MP4 format after downloading it.
If you wish to download a particular video and convert it through free YouTube downloader, then follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to paste the video’s URL to the search box. It is located at the uppermost portion of the application.
- Then, wait for a while to populate your URL.
- Wait for the Download tab to appear active.
- Then hit the tab to download. It takes time depends on your internet connection and the size of your downloading file.
Note: It provides the feature to queue your videos in a specific batch.
Using SAVEFROM.NET for Downloading YouTube Videos as MP4
Savefrom.net is a web service that provides various tools to its users, like downloading and converting a YouTube video to MP4 through its website.
If you wish to do it, then you have to install an application on your device and use an extension.
Follow these steps if you wish to download your YouTube videos as MP4:
- First of all, go to “Savefrom.net.”
- Then, hit the URL box and paste your video link in it.
- After that, tap the blue tab.
- Hit the option “Download Video in Browser” by navigating the following page and choose your video quality there.
- Now, tap the Download tab to commence the downloading process. It appears green.
Downloading Videos as MP4 through Atube Catcher
This is also a great application to download and convert your videos to MP4 via YouTube. This application provides various features like:
- Converting YouTube videos to MP4.
- Adding and saving a URL.
- Downloading batch files.
Using Clip Convertor to Turn your Videos to MP4
It is also a website based convertor and downloader services that converts your files to MP4 from YouTube. It works similar to Savefrom.net, but it works faster. It picks the URL of your desired video from YouTube or any such websites and then provides you videos in the MP4 downloaded form.
The Clip Converter can also work for Facebook Video, Vimeo, and other such services.
If you wish to use Clip Converter for converting and downloading your YouTube videos, then follow the under-mentioned steps:
- First of all, tap the URL bar.
- Then, add your desired video URL to it at the central part.
- Now, hit the formatting options.
- After that, tap on the “Continue” button.
- Then, confirm your desired video quality.
- After that, tap on the “Start” tab.
- Now, the download will start.
- Wait for a while for the download process to finish.
Aida Martin has diverse interests that range from writing to video games. She has always had a strong passion for writing. She likes to write about games, tech events, security, and whitepapers. Her vast and varied knowledge aided by her supreme writing skills, have made her a powerful writer at mcafee.com/activate.
Created on Nov 21st 2019 23:50. Viewed 337 times.