How to Connect a Laptop to Bluetooth Speakersby Lucia Mandela software
Do you want to connect a laptop to Bluetooth speakers, but you do not know how? Or have you tried to connect to Bluetooth speakers and did not succeed? Go through the steps mentioned below so that you can easily connect your laptop to Bluetooth speakers.
Steps to Pair a Laptop to Bluetooth Speakers on Windows PC
• First, you need to enable the Bluetooth speaker. Tap the Bluetooth speaker to enable it.
• The procedure for enabling the Bluetooth speaker will be different as per the laptop models.
• Go through the speaker guide book in case you do not know how to enable the Bluetooth speaker.
• In case the Bluetooth speaker have to be paired to the power socket also, then you have to ensure that the speaker should be plugged in before paring it.
• Check that the Bluetooth speaker should be kept close to the laptop before you start connecting both the devices.
• Go to the system Start menu. Press on the Windows symbol located in the end left-hand side of the display.
• Press on the Settings option. You will get this option in the extreme left-hand column of the Start menu.
• Press on the Devices option. It is located near the upper side of the Settings webpage.
• Tap on the Bluetooth and other devices button. It is located on the left-hand column of the Devices webpage.
• Enable the Bluetooth speaker. Press on the “Off” button under the “Bluetooth” header near the upper side of the webpage to enable the Bluetooth speaker.
• In case you get the “On” option below the Bluetooth header, then this means Bluetooth speakers is already turned on.
• Tap on the Bluetooth speaker “Pair” option. Now the speakers start finding the nearest Bluetooth connection so that it can pair to it. All this procedure depend on the laptop models which you wish to use to connect to the Bluetooth speaker.
• Tap on the Add Bluetooth or other device option. You will find this option on the upper side of the webpage.
• Press on the Bluetooth button. You will get this button at the top side which is given in the Add a Device screen.
• Tap on the title of the Bluetooth speaker. You will get the title of the Bluetooth speaker on the screen after a few minutes. You need to press on the Bluetooth speaker title and choose it. The Bluetooth speaker title includes model and brand number.
• Tap on the Pair button. It is located in the end right-hand column of the Bluetooth speaker title given in the screen. By clicking on that button, it will start connecting the laptop to the Bluetooth speaker.
Lucia Mandela is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Has passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Source: Bluetooth Speakers
Created on Apr 23rd 2019 10:15. Viewed 238 times.