How to choose the best campaign types in Google Adwordsby Devesh Chauhan seo expert, digital marketing, wordpress developer Choose the best campaign types in Google Adwords:
You choose where customers may see your ads and the format they may be in when you select your campaign type. This course will explain each option and help you determine which is best for your advertising goals.
AdWords campaign types:
1: Search Network Campaign:
- In a Search campaign, your ads can appear near Google search results and other Google sites when people search for terms that are relevant to your ad’s keywords.
- This campaign type is useful for advertisers who want to show their text ads to high-potential customers right when they’re searching for related products or services.
2: Display Network Campaign:
- With a Display Network campaign, your ads can appear throughout the Google Display Network. This campaign type works by matching your ads to websites or mobile apps that include content that's related to your business or to your customers' interests. You can set up targeting to match your ads to the most relevant Display Network sites based on their topics, interested audiences, demographics, and more.
- This campaign type is useful for advertisers who want to generate awareness of their business and target audiences with specific interests across the web.
3: Search Network Campaigns with Display opt-in:
- When you create a Search campaign, you’ll have the option to select “Display opt-in”. This selection allows you to show your ads on the search results page of the Google Search Network and relevant placements on the Display Network. With this option, you only need to create search ads and those run seamlessly across both the Search and Display networks.
- This type allows you to expand your potential audience. Your ads can reach people as they browse or research similar products, whether they're looking on Google Search or on a relevant website.
4: Video Campaign:
- With a Video campaign type you can run video ads on YouTube and on sites across the Google Display Network.
- This type allows you to engage customers in different ways on YouTube and across video partner sites. Available video ad formats include: TrueView in-stream ads, TrueView video discovery ads, and bumper ads.
5: Shopping Campaign:
- With a Shopping campaign type, you might see your ads in Google Shopping, next to search results, and near text and responsive ads. They can also show up on Google Search partner websites like YouTube.
- This campaign type is useful for retailers who want to promote their online and local inventory, boost traffic to their website or local store, and find better qualified leads.
7: Universal app campaign:
- With a Universal app campaign type, you can easily promote your app across Search, Display, and YouTube.
- Your ads and bids are automatically adjusted to get the most downloads for your app. All you need to do is provide some text, a starting bid and budget, and include the languages and geographic locations for your ads. Our system will then test different combinations and show the best-performing ads more often.
Created on Dec 6th 2017 03:07. Viewed 1,485 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.