How to choose a carpet cleanerby TM Maria Be a king in your own kingdom
In this economy, people are trying to save money whenever they can and one of the ways is a cheaper carpet cleaning company. It is very important to have a qualified carpet cleaner to clean one of your biggest investments. In addition to your home, your carpets are one of your biggest investments.
You want to ask some of the following questions when hiring a carpet cleaning service. You will not want to fall into the bait and change. This is where you get a low price and when they get there they charge you another price. If you ask these simple questions, you will ensure that you hire a quality carpet cleaner.
1. What carpet cleaning method do you recommend? Answer: Almost all carpet manufacturers recommend hot water extraction to clean their carpets.
2. What type of equipment do you use to clean the carpet? Truck mounted systems provide the right amount of heat and suction to properly clean your carpets. Laptops are not good at cleaning your carpets because they cannot provide enough heat and suction that a truck-mounted system can. What kind of chemicals do you use? When certified, learn about what is safe and what is not safe. You rely on the correct way to clean and you have to pass a test to get your certification.
3. Are you a member of a trade association and, if so, which? We support the purchase of Idaho and pay local and state taxes. We also support our local economy. We adopt our animals from the local pound and return our money to our state. Are you sure? A lot of carpet cleaners are very strong and toxic chemicals because they are cheap and do the job. Carpet manufacturers recommend not using a cleaning agent greater than 9.5. Anything high can damage your carpet and is not healthy for children and pets.
4. How often should I clean my carpets? Carpet manufacturers recommend cleaning your carpet every 12 to 18 months for a family of 2 people. Vacuum every day. If you have children and pets, it is reduced to 6 to 12 months. Remember that these are the companies that support your carpet warranty. So, if you have a problem with your carpet warranty, you should prove that you followed their guidelines. What training and experience does the person who comes to my house have? It is very important that the cleaning technician knows what products he brings to your home and puts carpets on their families.
5. Are you certified? Just ask why this is Harvard carpet cleaning, have your badge shown because anyone can say yes and not try it. If so, it means they have taken the time to learn how to properly clean their carpets, upholstery and other items. Do you guarantee your work? Any reliable company will stay behind their work. Make sure they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
6. Do you have a license and insurance? If someone enters the home and ruins their carpet or furniture, and is not insured, they will most likely not get money for the ruined items. That is why it is very important to make sure that anyone who works in your home is licensed and insured to protect your investments.
Created on Aug 21st 2019 21:30. Viewed 192 times.