How To Check The Transaction Status After Making Gas Bill Payment Through XPay.Lifeby Xpay Life Utility bill payment Online
The gas bill payment can be easily done through XPay Life without having to stand in the long queues, or wait for agencies to deliver the gas at the right time. The booking is usually taken through the mobile phone that redirects to a recorded call. But the agencies often miss the booked cylinder. Hence use XPay Life kiosks, Mobile App or the online website to book your gas cylinders. Timely payment assures you of the immediate settlement of payment and immediate booking. Hence you can enjoy steaming hot food at your home and restaurants.
But there are times when you want to check the transaction details if you are new to the XPay Life. The mobile application can be used to Pay Online Water Bill along with any multi-utility bills online. The mobile app and web is highly secure as it is built on the safest blockchain technology. This is the underlying technology that is used in the bitcoin cryptocurrencies hence deemed to be the most secure payment channel. Let me take you through the payment procedure:
- After downloading the mobile app, it creates a mobile number-specific account taking the mobile number and the password you created for registrations. And hence all the payment transactions is available in the application.
- Choose the related category to pay the gas bills, fill in the customer Id provided by the gas agency.
- Click the fetch button and fetch the bill, verify the details regarding the bill number, amount to be paid and book the gas.
- Before making the online booking for gas, you ave an option to either apply any coupon code to avail offers or an option to redeem the points.
- Each transaction through the XPay Life application provides you with the points that can be redeemed while making any multi-utility bill payment like Broadband bill online payment.
- Then proceed to pay with the payment of your choice by selecting the payment through debit/credit card, UPI payments, internet banking, and mobile banking.
Soon after any bill payment transaction including Reliance big tv recharge online, broadband payment, gas bill payment,etc. The notification of the successful payment is obtained through the registered mail, through the SMS to the registered mobile number and as a notification on the XPay Life App. Also, you can check the status by clicking on history and click on the recent payment. It redirects to a page that consists of the transaction status, whether is was paid or failed.Any Landline Bill Payment receipt can then be downloaded through the transactions page and used to maintain a tab of all transactions made through the application.
Created on Feb 5th 2020 01:06. Viewed 152 times.