HOW TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD ON BELLSOUTH.NET EMAIL?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
BellSouth is a renowned telecommunications company that AT&T later acquired. It offers various services to its users, including cell phone utility to landline utility, and internet services. The emails registered with BellSouth receive @BellSouth.net as the suffix to their email addresses. BellSouth offers different features that simplify the entire email exchange tasks and activities. In 2005, AT&T acquired BellSouth amongst many other email services to construct a united front for all email services. Many users often find it confusing to change or retrieve the password for their BellSouth account. Fortunately, we have curated this blog to provide you with the steps to retrieve or change BellSouth email password. If you wish to change your password, please follow the steps in this blog carefully.
STEPS TO CHANGE BELLSOUTH EMAIL PASSWORD
Presently, if a user wishes to log into your BellSouth, they will require going to the AT&T domain instead of BellSouth as it does not exist since the merger. Users often forget their passwords and need to change the password; now, You can only do this on the AT&T domain. Please follow the steps below to change your password when you know your previous one.
● Open your browser and then open the BellSouth.net email login page
● Insert your credentials correctly and click on the login button
● Go to the My Profile option and then click on the Set Personal Password section
● Enter your current password and then enter your new password
● Click on Confirm followed by Save Changes
Using the instructions mentioned above, you can change BellSouth email password quickly and easily.
STEPS TO RETRIEVE BELLSOUTH EMAIL PASSWORD
On the contrary, users can sometimes forget their current password and require resetting it. To retrieve BellSouth.net email password, please follow the steps mentioned below.
● Open the browser and go to AT&T’s official webpage.
● Select the Email Reset option and then select the Password option from under the forgot user ID/Password section
● Enter your BellSouth email address and click on Continue
● Select one method of receiving a temporary password
● Choose either email or text message to receive the temporary password
● Enter the temporary password in its designated column to complete the verification
● Insert the new password twice; please preferably choose an alphanumeric password
● Click on Confirm next and then select Continue
Created on May 25th 2021 01:52. Viewed 127 times.