HOW TO CHANGE SIGNATURE ON YAHOO MAIL?by Oliver Smith Seo Executive
Yahoo! Mail is an email service that allows users to send, receive, forward, and compose emails for professional or personal purposes. Yahoo! Mail offers various exciting features that are beneficial for the users. One of these valuable features is the Yahoo mail signatures. To further explain this feature, it lets you add a signature to every email sent by you, making it much easier for the receiver to know the sender. This Signature can include basic details about you, including your name, number, designation, company name or logo, and a website link (optional). By adding a permanent signature to your emails, you can save the time and effort that you would rather spend typing your details in each email individually. To learn how to change Signature on Yahoo mail, kindly refer to the steps below.
STEPS TO ADD SIGNATURE ON YAHOO MAIL
In order to learn to change signatures on Yahoo mail, you must know how to add it in the first place. Follow the steps mentioned below to add a signature to your email.
- Open your Yahoo account by logging in and click on the Settings Menu icon
- From the options you see, click on the More Settings option, and then on Writing an email
- You should know the Signature option on the screen with a slider next to it – click on the slider to turn it blue (indicating enabled)
- Click on the textbox below it to add a signature
Now that you know how to add it, we must move on to learning how to edit Signature in Yahoo Mail.
STEPS TO EDIT SIGNATURE ON YAHOO MAIL
Editing a signature on Yahoo is just as easy as adding it; it can be done within a couple of minutes. You must follow the steps mentioned below to carry out the process.
- To edit the Yahoo mail signatures, initially open your Yahoo mail account by logging in and then click on the settings menu
- Click more settings and then click on Writing an email
- Locate the Signature option and click on the textbox below it to make the changes
- After you have made the necessary changes to edit the Signature, click on Save changes
Using the steps mentioned above, you have learned how to change signatures on Yahoo Mail, and now you can edit, change, or add them at any time as you like. Signatures on Yahoo mail are incredibly helpful and advantageous for users that exchange frequent emails on their Yahoo mail account as it saves them time and increases efficiency. You can add yours now just by following the steps mentioned above. You can also find more information about Yahoo or any other email services in our different informative blogs. You may receive proper assistance on those blogs as they are made explicitly for your convenience.
Created on Mar 30th 2021 04:15. Viewed 70 times.