How to Browse the Web Anonymously?by Alexa Is McAfee Cloud
There are many reasons you would wish to stay anonymous online. It is helpful when you would not like to show the visited sites using public networks, browsing cookies, or in case you wouldn’t like to geo-restricted, once you surf on the web. So, if you want to know how to browse the web anonymously, then follow these directions are given below.
On Google Chrome
1. Firstly, you have to invoke Google Chrome on the device.
2. After that, select the vertical ellipsis menu icon at the top right side of the display.
3. Then click on the ‘New incognito window’ option or hold the ‘Ctrl + Shift + N’ buttons altogether over the keyboard to invoke the incognito mode screen.
4. Now you should browse without any doubt.
Using Mozilla Firefox
1. You should launch the Firefox on your system.
2. After that, you should click on the vertical ellipsis menu icon at the top right side of the display.
3. Then choose the ‘New Private Window’ or hold the ‘Shift + Shift + P’ buttons altogether over the keyboard to invoke the private screen.
4. Now, you should browse anonymously into the new Private mode.
On MS Edge
1. Launch the MS Edge browser on the system.
2. Thereafter, select the vertical ellipsis menu icon at the top right of the window.
3. You should choose the ‘New InPrivate window’ option.
4. Now, you will see a new InPrivate screen and browse anonymously.
Setup Privacy Settings on the Browser on Chrome
1. Invoke the Chrome on the system.
2. Then go to the vertical ellipsis menu button at the top right side of the window.
3. Afterward, choose the Settings option
4. You should move down and choose the Advanced button.
5. Thereafter, enable the ‘Send a “Do Not Track” request with your browsing traffic’ option beneath the tab of ‘Privacy and security.’
6. Now, read the prompt and click on the Confirm button.
Setup Privacy Settings on the Browser on Mozilla Firefox
1. Go to the Mozilla Firefox and launch it on the PC.
2. Thereafter, pick the vertical ellipsis menu icon at the top right side of the window.
3. Then you should choose the ‘Privacy & Security’ option at the left side then select the ‘Always’ option for ‘Send website a “Do Not Track” signal that you don’t want to be tracked.’
4. Now, apply the changes.
Setup Privacy Settings on the Browser on MS Edge
1. Navigate to the MS Edge and open it on the PC.
2. Then choose the three-dotted icon at the top right side of the display.
3. Afterward, click on the Settings option.
4. You have to choose the ‘View advanced settings.’
5. Now, move down then enable the ‘Send Do Not Track requests.
6. Then you can visit .
Created on May 7th 2020 01:12. Viewed 123 times.