How to Block Someone on Discord?by Rdx Tango Get complete real-time protection and safeguard yo
Discord offers one of the most-efficient platform for users to use the online chat services during their gameplay. The platform is fairly useful and packs numerous features as well. However, there are times when all these features prove to be a bit confusing for the users. If you are trying to block someone from the discord for any reason, and you do not possess the required knowledge for the same, then we will help you out:
Block Somebody on Discord
- Go to the Profile name of the user into the application of Direct Message.
- Thereafter, you should pick the vertical ellipsis menu at the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Later, navigate to the Block option and select it.
- Now, the blocked user can see your messages and status, but it cannot reply and contact you via Discord.
Block Non-Friends Texts in Discord on Desktop
- Go to the name of your non-friend person.
- After that, pick the Profile option.
- Then reach their profile and select the vertical ellipsis menu icon at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Now, choose the Block option.
Block Non-Friends Texts in Discord on Phone
- Reach the name of the person and long press on it.
- Thereafter, pick the Profile option.
- Go to the vertical ellipsis menu icon at the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Now, tap on the Block option.
Mute Somebody on Discord
- You should reach the list of users and locate the profile name of users.
- Then select and right-click on it.
- Now, select the Mute button into the menu of context.
Deafen Somebody on Discord
- Locate the profile name of the user from the list of users.
- After that, select and right-click on it.
- Finally, choose the Deafen option.
Kick Somebody on Discord
If you would like to kick somebody on Discord, then you can determine to pursue the directions given below.
- Reach the profile name of the user.
- Then choose and right-click on it.
- Later, select the Kick option.
- Finally, input the reason for the kick.
Ban Somebody on Discord
If the users are attempting to ban somebody on Discord, then they should correctly employ the given instructions.
- Navigate to the profile name of the user.
- Thereafter, pick and right-click on it.
- After that, select the Ban option.
- Now, insert the reason for ban.
Rdx Tango is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
Source:- How to Block Someone on Discord?
Created on Apr 23rd 2020 08:54. Viewed 81 times.