How to Access iCloud by Syncing with iCloud on iPhone or iPad?
by Aida Martin Norton Setup
The storage service of Apple’s iCloud is a handy way to save images, documents, apps, and videos from your devices on the cloud. Once you enable it, all of your content you select get automatically backed up to your Apple devices so that they can be accessed from anywhere. In this article, we are going to show you how you can set up and access your iCloud data and files on any device. Follow the steps mentioned below to access iCloud by syncing with iCloud on your devices:
- Go to the Settings button that is typically located on your home screen.
- Tap on the Sign in to your device option, if you aren’t signed in.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password, and then tap on the Sign in button.
- Tap on the iCloud option. You will see it in the second section of the menu.
- You need to select the types of files and data you want to store to iCloud.
- Scroll down to know how many apps may access iCloud.
- Turn on iCloud Photo Library to store and upload your camera roll automatically.
- Turn on My Photo Stream to upload the new pictures automatically to iCloud. This works when you are connected to a Wi-Fi connection.
- Also, you can turn on iCloud Photo Sharing if you want to create photo albums that could be accessed by your friends over the web or on their Apple device.
- Tap on the iCloud. You may find it in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now you need to scroll down and tap keychain. You will find it in the bottom of the Apps Using iCloud section.
- Then you will have to slide the iCloud Keychain switch to the right position to create the stored passwords and payment details available on any device that has been logged in with your Apple ID. Note: Apple does not tend to have access to these encrypted details.
- Tap on the iCloud button located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then scroll down and tap on the Find My iPhone option. You will find it near the bottom of the Apps Using iCloud section.
- Then you will need to Slide the Find My iPhone switch to the right position to locate your device by signing into iCloud on your PC or mobile platform and tapping on Find My iPhone.
- You can also turn on Send Last Location option to enable your device to keep sending its information to Apple when your battery is about to die.
- Go to the iCloud in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on the iCloud Backup option. You will find it near the bottom of the Apps Using iCloud section.
- Slide the button beside the iCloud Backup option to the right position to save all your settings, files app data, photos, and music to iCloud.
- Your iCloud Backup allows you to get back your all data from iCloud if you erase or replace the device.
- Slide the iCloud Drive button to the right position to allow apps to access and store your data on the iCloud Drive.
- Now you are capable of accessing iCloud through any of the applications that you have turned ON, such as iCloud Drive, Calendars, Photos, Music, or Pages.
Created on Jul 30th 2018 06:10. Viewed 576 times.