Articles

How The Red Chilli In India Makes The Most Essential Part Of Every Life

by Crazzy Paul Digital Markting Professional


Whew! That all devouring burning sensation after you have taken a daring bite of that alluring red chilli served on the dish next to you. I am sure you have that experience for a dozen of times by now. But each time you espy that red seductive dame on your plate you get trapped. No wonder you do!

Ever wondered where all these deadly red pleasure bates come from? Did you know that India is currently the world’s biggest producer, consumer and exporter of chillies? Yes, you heard that right. But it was not our country but Portugal at first that introduced chillies to India in the late 15th century.

There is a tale-tell behind this growing 1,376,000 million tons of red Chilli in India getting produced every year that form a staple part of the Indian dry spices. If you want to know, just follow me.

The red chillies:

India is almost leading the world market in trading and exporting of a large variety of the red chillies across different regions.

There are a plenty of varieties of Indian Chillies to choose from if you are ever given this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Let’s find the most popular ones below…
  • Byadgie,
  • Indam 5,
  • Tomato,
  • Mundu,
  • 273 Wrinkle,
  • S4 Sanam,
  • Wonderhot,
  • S17 Teja

Come to Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra or Karnataka between January and April and give yourself a wonderful opportunity to watch the huge farming of Chilli in India. A unique vista indeed!

Uses of chillies:

Incredibly 70% of the red chillies produced on Indian earth is consumed only domestically. Only the rest 30% is exported outside India by the Indian Chilli Exporters.

Let me tell you, this wide range of consumption does not limit to the field of food and confectionery only, but also pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, liquor, defense weapons and everything in between.

The red chillies are even popular for treating multiple types of diseases including cancer.

Export of chillies:
 
For their ongoing popularities, Red chillies obviously rocket up the list of the Indian Red Dry Chilli Exporters in India and outside.

You can count on these exporters for their following features…
  • An attractive and tamper proof packaging,
  • Premium quality, taste and freshness,
  • Industry set food standards,
  • Reasonable price,
  • Long shelf life,
  • higher nutritional value and delectable taste,
  • massive industry skill and experience,
  • Hygienic processing,
  • Sourcing from reliable firms.

Furthermore, food experts also test these products for quality check before these chillies are finally on their way.

Sponsor Ads


About Crazzy Paul Professional   Digital Markting Professional

1,590 connections, 12 recommendations, 3,837 honor points.
Joined APSense since, November 14th, 2012, From New Delhi, India.

Created on Feb 21st 2018 07:44. Viewed 213 times.

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.