How Professional Web Designers make your Website User Friendly?by OGEN INFOSYSTEM SEO Executive
Usability is a vital aspect that will make your website an instant success with your customers. The theory behind is to attract and retain them. So an effortless experience is desired outcome that an organization wants each customer to experience time and again on the website.
Leading Website Designing Company in Delhi designs and develops a user-friendly website that ropes in a mammoth amount of target audience and retains them and the assiduous designers of such a company incorporate some core usability tips which are:
1. Simple Navigation: It is more frustrating for the visitor to arrive at the website and find that the site has no easy navigation, particularly when they are in the rush to find something. Users are impatient and if they cannot find what they are looking for, they will leave your site immediately. Trained designers ensure that the site has smooth navigation and for this, they have accessible menu bars with appropriate tab headings e.g. Home, About US, Contact, Products, etc, that is consistent across each page. They keep these tab headings short and to the point. If the user is not able to find what he/she wants in three clicks, he will leave your site.
2. Home Page Link: It is imperative to have a consistent link to your home page at the top of the website. This helps the users to direct back to the homepage at all times. The homepage of the website is the hub of information and users will use this page the most as it shows a summary of the entire site and epitomizes the users how to get to it.
3. Help the Users: Trained designers of the Best Website Designing Company in India offer the users helpful tabs such as ‘FAQ’ and ‘Contact US’ so that the users can get their queries answered efficiently. Incorporate the search tool within the site, which will benefit lazy or inexperienced users who will not click through secondary navigation and resort to this tool for seeking the information.
4. Use of Breadcrumb Trails: Breadcrumb trails or cookie crumbs help the users to visibly see what page or the section they are within the site and also help them to see how they got there and show all the primary and secondary navigation to display how each section is related to one another.
5. Works in All the Browsers: Even though Internet Explorer dominates the browser market, there are others like Firefox and Safari; which has a growing user base and that cannot be ignored. Skilled designers build the website that works in all the browsers so that it can be accessed by a wide audience base.
6. Website Organization: The biggest area to consider when it comes to making the website that is user-friendly is the organization of the website for the website that is not organized makes it difficult for the visitors to find the information, needed by them and when they cannot find the information they will switch to other websites that meet their expectations.
Created on Jan 2nd 2020 03:34. Viewed 291 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.