How much it will cost to develop food delivery app like UberEATS?
by AppClues Infotech Mobile App Development Company
The food delivery industry has become a hotspot of startups and entrepreneurs who want to form an enormous during this digital world. On-demand food ordering apps like Zomato, Swiggy, Doordash, and UberEats are making a lifetime of foodies as hassle-free as it ever might be.
Online food delivery business mobile apps have already got the eye of foodies around the world. UberEATS, a marketplace for on-demand food ordering and food delivery via Uber drivers, has received global acknowledgment for its promptness and services. consistent with Statista, 20% of the people within us use online food delivery apps to enjoy their favorite dish from a favorite restaurant anytime, anywhere.
- Navigation Menu
- Sign up
- Place order
- Restaurant details
- Filter restaurants by cuisine
- Current offers
- Address book
- Rewards, loyalty, and coupons
- Admin Log-in
- Restaurant Management
- Application Management
- Order Management
- Technical Payment
- Payment Management
- Search by Food Category
- Checkout Process
- Choose Payment Method
- Order Status and Tracking
- Help & Support
Cost of Development
In general, the app development companies charges on per hour basis, and therefore the charges may vary from location to location. It is often different for various countries.
- In general, US-based developers charges between $200 to $300 while European developers charge at $100 to $200. within the case of India-based developers, the fees are between $20 and $100.
- The initial technical documentation and designing process requires around 50 work hours.
- The Front-end and Back-end development process require nearly 300 work hours.
- Testing and bug-fixture can require nearly 100 work hours.
This means the entire work hours required are almost 300-400 hours. Let’s consider the median development cost per hour of around $50 to $100. the value of the food delivery app is often between $15,000 to $30,000.
Created on Mar 21st 2022 07:46. Viewed 279 times.