How many times do kids need to brush their teeth?
by Origin Clinic MOTHER & CHILD SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
No Kids want to go to the dentists. Dental pains and oral pains are worse than any other pains. Dental specialist in Gurgaon has the perfect team for the kids, and that team makes the kids comfortable. Nowadays, not only kids but also adults have dental problems. The main reason for having oral problems is their eating habits. Kids are addicted to junk foods, ice creams, chocolates, etc. Everyone whether kids or adults can prevent them by doing brush twice in a day ( one in the night and one in a day), flossing daily, eating properly, and regular dental check-up. Nowadays it’s so difficult to maintain strong & healthy teeth because of all the junk food routines that mess up our health completely. Whereas some of them give very minimal attention to their teeth which in turn leads to a lot of oral problems! People rarely visit a dental clinic which is one of the most important factors to keep healthy teeth. Dental clinic in Gurgaon has a specialized dentist staff and has every well-equipped tool, that handles every dental or oral problem efficiently.
What are the foods your kids should not take?
1) Candies: Candies seems harmless. But eating too much and constant exposure with the sugar can be harmful to the teeth. Hard Candies also put your teeth at risk because in addition to being full of sugar. They can also trigger dental emergencies.
2) Citrus fruits: Having citrus fruits are no harm but frequent exposure to them is. Citrus fruits or acidic foods can erode enamel and making teeth more susceptible to decay over time. Citrus fruits can also cause your mouth sores.
3) Crunchy chips: Potato chips are full of starch, which tends to get trapped in your teeth. If your kids choose to indulge in crunchy snacks like these, take extra care by flossing your kids that day to remove all the food particles that can lead to plaque build-up.
4) Carbonated soft drinks: When you sip sugary drinks for a very long period, plague bacteria use that sugar to produce acids that attack your enamel.
5) Bread: Think twice as you walk down the supermarket for buying some bread. When you chew bread, your saliva breaks down the starches into sugar. Now transformed into a gummy paste-like substance, the breadsticks to the crevices between teeth. And that can cause cavities.
6) Dried fruits: That is a wrong perception about every dried fruit being healthy. Some are healthy but some are not. Sticky dried fruits are not healthy. They get stuck and cling in the teeth.
Best dental clinic in Gurgaon: They will explain to you well which food is harmful to your kid and for you as well. You should follow what your dentists suggest you take care of your dental problems.
What can the best dentists in Gurgaon suggests you prevent cavities from junk foods?
1) Eat healthy snacks such as vegetables, lean proteins, fruits, etc first and then you will have less room in your stomach for those who cause cavities in your teeth.
2) Avoid sugary and sports drinks. Instead, try sipping water while eating snacks because it will wash away any food particles, sugary stuck on and in between the surfaces of your teeth.
3) Sugar-free lollipops and sugar-free gums are good choices.
Visit the Best dental clinic in Gurgaon for regular check-ups and for the best advice for your kid’s tooth. That’s how you can do proper care of your teeth. Never stop smiling!! Smiling is not only good for you but for the others who will meet you.
Created on Oct 22nd 2019 01:20. Viewed 224 times.